Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Gravity Whore getting some stick before the game ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That fan won’t be allowed to sit anywhere near there again. I know someone who sits just behind the Albion ‘dugout’ and were given strict written instructions on respecting the opposition personnel.
I sat immediately behind Fulham's team when we thrashed them 5-0 a few seasons ago. My word, it was difficult not to really let go! Twas pretty amusing though being so close to their subs and manager as the goals piled in.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
How very guardian. Be interesting to see how media spin this into being racially motivated as opposed to being their tailisman and a theatrical knobhead at that. “Cry any minute...”

They even had it on the scoreboard! Tues night.PNG

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I sat immediately behind Fulham's team when we thrashed them 5-0 a few seasons ago. My word, it was difficult not to really let go! Twas pretty amusing though being so close to their subs and manager as the goals piled in.
I was sat next to the Newport County team when we played them in the cup, and Calde broke Anthony's leg (in two places). They were really fouled mouthed towards the Brighton fans when the incident took place - on the basis there were plenty of very young children (it was an evening game in August, recall tickets were really cheap) it was no surprise they were reported to the FA and police, and got into some trouble for it.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I was sat next to the Newport County team when we played them in the cup, and Calde broke Anthony's leg (in two places). They were really fouled mouthed towards the Brighton fans when the incident took place - on the basis there were plenty of very young children (it was an evening game in August, recall tickets were really cheap) it was no surprise they were reported to the FA and police, and got into some trouble for it.

Was at that game. Justin Edinburgh would not shut up, he was a total cock

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I do hope 'cry in a minute' gets some traction around the grounds.
I can see that really getting into his head...

...which is nice.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
You do not have to be a Liberal to be educated do you?

Of course not, but it seems that those who hold liberal views dear, tend to think of themselves as better educated than others. A somewhat pompous, self indulgent assumption would you not agree?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Of course not, but it seems that those who hold liberal views dear, tend to think of themselves as better educated than others. A somewhat pompous, self indulgent assumption would you not agree?

Nope I don't agree but there you go! I'd say I'm left of centre but left school with the equivalent of 5 bad CSEs. Plenty of people of all political persuasions can be pompous!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What a warped and backward looking view of life you have. You must be loving Australia btw. A great move.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
My favourite bit on there was when Kouyate or McArthur came off, and it indicated 'Cry Substitution'. I was there on the night too, and I'm sure Zaha wasn't replaced.

I have to own up!
I wasn't there, it's a screenshot from the highlights . But I have a ticket for the Liverpool game in Jan.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Tomkins was booked after the game for confronting the referee in the tunnel, so he missed the Leicester game as well as Mr Tumble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here