Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uddersfield v Norwich

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Another 5-0 tonking for Norwich on the cards? Their game has gone to pieces.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Pfft! What an annoying five minutes. I wish the opposition would just do the decent thing and give up.

Over to the good guys for Friday. We have to just keep piling on the pressure.

EDIT: Norwich, really??? Can't you at least keep the goal differential down for us? Pathetic.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Ok, so we're heading back where we were before last night, but one game closer to the end...I'll take that.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
I shall issue my sincere condolences for backing norwich in my acca. I have dropped an absolute clanger and won't make this mistake in future.

Sorry [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
McGovern in the Norwich goal is absolute gash for all three of the Udders goals.
#pubteamkeeper

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
**** this is looking bad. If they score 25 or so goals in the next 15 minutes our superior goal difference will be defenestrated.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
I shall issue my sincere condolences for backing norwich in my acca. I have dropped an absolute clanger and won't make this mistake in future.

Sorry [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]

Repent, and back Huddersfield every match day from now on.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I'm currently trying to weigh up my options for cashing out.

Would leaving £1.79 on the table help the Albion?
Or, does cashing out admit to the victory/defeat (christ this is getting confusing)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just went offline for a bit. Ooops!

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
As I quoted is as I have always found and my interpretation of the rule in 60 + years of playing coaching, refereeing and watching the game If I have interpreted wrong then it has been for a long time and I would stand corrected but I dont think my interpretation of the rule is wrong.

Sorry m8, you are wrong! You have 3+ years experience on me, but you are still wrong!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Top marks for getting defenestration into the sentence!

Yes. One of my faves too. Let's see if the terriers can throw NCFC further out of the window than we did. Not that it will matter at the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here