Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone heard the allegations against Trump?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
This is interesting and actually debunks Trump mocking disability.

https://youtu.be/D9ORZqwegSA

So what you're saying is that Trump uses playground style insults (and anybody who watched blue peter in the 70s and 80s knows what I mean) to make his point.

Hmm chinny reckon

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
This was an interesting thread until you put your oar in. Too many posts from Tyrone Biggot none of which are amusing. Can't you join an Australian thicko's site, I'm sure they'd appreciate you more.

Thought you loved all foreigners?I think dislike of Australians could be bigotry :lolol:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
You haven't watched it either.

I'm wishing I could have back the time that I did spend watching it. But, the only bit you really need to see, cut through all the distracting waffle, is the bit where he makes fun of a man with a disability. On telly.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Yes I have watched it. I just don't agree with the supposition and interpretation they've applied to it

When he asked Ted Cruz about waterboarding he did the same thing to Ted Cruz, and he did it to an army general. He was mocking them flustered and under pressure.

It's pretty clear he doesn't just do that to disabled people.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I watched it and I must have missed the bit where his piss-taking was debunked. The Joey Deacon impression is as clear as day.

The best that could be said is that the joey deacon impression wasn't aimed specifically at the journalist. It's how he treats everybody

So that's all good then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here