Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Absolutely no chip, enjoyed pointing out the ridiculous nature of that post.

More like a chip on both shoulders!He thinks he adds balance to the site.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
All of your proposed vetos can be guaranteed simply by voting the Leave ............. why would you feel it necessary to be around the table trying to influence a decision that you already have decided not to allow.

No - no they absolutely can NOT. Are you being wilfully dim?

Britain IN the EU can veto, EU proposals (for argument's sake, such as the creation of an EU army). Result: If we don't want it, it doesn't happen.

Britain OUT of the EU watches from the side lines, whilst decisions that affect our economic wellbeing and security are taken, without any consideration to our wishes.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I could do, but I suspect I would get "Charity begins at home" responses, often from people who usually agree with the principle that the wealthiest in society should pay the most taxes, but then get upset about it when it turns out that they are part of the wealthy.

The wealthiest in society are usually in the British Virgin Islands avoiding tax,like Branson.Nice place to set up a charity though.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Thanks das. This 200 page thread is about an important vote that is taking place tomorrow, to decide if we should remain so.

Ask a grown up to explain it all to you.

Why,have you found one on here?:)

Jan 30, 2008
Thanks das. This 200 page thread is about an important vote that is taking place tomorrow, to decide if we should remain so.

Ask a grown up to explain it all to you.
come on get a grip? YOU KEEP WAFFLING ON ABOUT A DEFUNCT, POWER CRAZY EU THAT WANT' S THE FINAL SAY ON EVERYTHING.................. but you can't see that
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Another poster who has no idea of history whatsoever-still,they say ignorance is bliss.Einstein had long renounced his birth religion by then.Try researching before engaging gob!

and of course, the Nazi party accepted that. Youre a prat.

'In April 1933, Einstein discovered that the new German government had passed laws barring Jews from holding any official positions, including teaching at universities.Historian Gerald Holton describes how, with "virtually no audible protest being raised by their colleagues," thousands of Jewish scientists were suddenly forced to give up their university positions and their names were removed from the rolls of institutions where they were employed.
A month later, Einstein's works were among those targeted by the German Student Union in the Nazi book burnings, with Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels proclaiming, "Jewish intellectualism is dead."

Last edited:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Draw your own conclusion.....(this is today.... not my imagination....this is it)

9b0f2c55aa8d638141b57a59d9af17d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Plenty. In amongst some drivel, there is plenty of very reasonable, thoughtful debating, on this thread.

PPF's crappy childish one liners and poxy whistling smiley add nothing to it.

You've got to have a bit of a chuckle,or your brain would explode-Das and Enrest are a good safety valve,I reckon,whether you agree with them or not.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Many are, but what would you do?

Me,I prefer to meet my maker,if there is one of whatever brand,with a clear conscience.I'll be kind to old ladies and children,pay my taxes,and stay in Great Britain!You can go to the Virgin Isles,flights too long for me now!

Draw your own conclusion.....(this is today.... not my imagination....this is it)

Just chuckling at the thought of David Cameron telling us he got a renegotiation. What a soppy git. He got nothing but a waffle and strong coffee, while the 27 other members pissed themselves and shared out our latest 10 billion pound tax.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Juncker is the EU Commissioner and tasked to run the EU.

I don't think he yet has the power to tell Merkel, Hollande and Cameron that they are not allowed to negotiate future changes to the EU amongst themselves, so this is nonsense.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just chuckling at the thought of David Cameron telling us he got a renegotiation. What a soppy git. He got nothing but a waffle and strong coffee, while the 27 other members pissed themselves and shared out our latest 10 billion pound tax.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, that's another mistruth isn't it. But you keep pedalling it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here