Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blokes : Peeing sitting down

• Thread starter Eric Youngs Contact Lense
  • Start date

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I'm not going to lie, I opened this thread with excitement to see all the ridicule being thrown at the OT.

I'm genuinely amazed at the amount of sitters.

TBH so am I. When i was a young man no bloke ever dreamt of sitting down to wee, it would be seen as a terrible deviancy. I guess like attitudes to pubic hair times have changed.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
It depends on how tall the toilet seat is. If it's really low it's too much effort to stand up after sitting. If the seat is higher up like it is at my Chicago friend's father's home then I don't mind sitting.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I've been a sit down wee-er for about 40 years now (I'm 56). I hate it when my mates are round my house as I know they are standing up.

And to actually HEAR the sound of piss being deposited turns my stomach.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Used to stand but now i have man issues with the P i gotta sit or it looks like i pissed myself.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
We've got a motorhome and I usually sit down to wee in that - smaller target. Sometimes sit at home as well - particularly first thing in the morning.

Always stand when not at home...... except in the motorhome, which is second home..

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Always sit - so much more comfortable, and you don't end up with splash back on your trouser legs - if you ever need to know how much piss hits your legs when you stand up, just wear shorts. As for communal urinals, a la Amex, can't use them because I cannot stand other piss hitting me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This thread sums up the state of men in this country. Be a f**king man for gods sake.

You say that, and I used to think like this too. BUT - and it is a big but - it is summer, meaning light coloured suits. If you are a working professional, you simply cannot AFFORD to walk out of the corporate bogs with splash back sprinkles that even careful usage of the urinals can often leave you with.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Am now converted to sitting down every time I need a pee (unless facilities don't offer this comfort), whereas as a younger chap, standing up was the norm! I initially thought it was a chance to take my phone in and keep abreast on NSC, but realize that actually, since my kids were born (almost 20 years ago), I think it's more to do with simple quiet time.. is it an age thing, a lazy thing or just me?

Gotta love the close season on NSC.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
But this opens up a whole new aspect of do you actually sit? My wife reliably informs me most ladies do not sit but 'hover'. It's an art they develop by using fingers to balance/support themselves against the cubicle wall whilst suspended an inch or two above the seat. This way no part of their bum actually touches the seat. It also develops further by having their own tissues in their handbag, and they never, never, touch the door handles with bare hands. Way too much for me - think I'll stick to standing thanks.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I can't believe I started reading this thread. Blokes are able to stand whilst pissing, so why give up that ability.....unless your wife/girlfriend has emascuated you to such an extent, you prefer the pink room to the stink room. Whatever next, a thread asking what hair and skin care products you lot of nancys use?
Stand or fall, not sit and dab

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Always get a bit miffed when men walk past the urinals to do a stand up wee in the cubicle? Is it some sort of fear thing?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
The only time I will sit is if either: middle of night & not turning light on, having a number 2, or so narc'd & middle of night & don't know which way to go (pissed in my wardrobe once when out of it)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
But this opens up a whole new aspect of do you actually sit? My wife reliably informs me most ladies do not sit but 'hover'. It's an art they develop by using fingers to balance/support themselves against the cubicle wall whilst suspended an inch or two above the seat. This way no part of their bum actually touches the seat. It also develops further by having their own tissues in their handbag, and they never, never, touch the door handles with bare hands. Way too much for me - think I'll stick to standing thanks.
Really? I've never met a bird who does this.

Mind, I've also never met a bloke who admits to sitting down to piss before this thread.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here