Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone have mental health problems?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It makes me cry to revisit here, I was (still will be) in desperate trouble and this thread embarrassed me because I have friends that use this place and know who I am. I know I have a strong personality and don't suffer (perceived) fools gladly.I know I say some wrong things at times, sadly on here, they pick you up and rip you apart, mercilessly. It's ok, I'm big enough to handle it. But what I want to know, is all those others, in our situation, how are you getting on? Have you done things about it?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Making posts abusing people is not clever in your situation

What is wrong with you? I called you a fool, I believe that. If you find it abusive please talk to me privately. Don't shit on this thread that is asking about people's situations.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Thanks for enlightening this particular thread, your comments have been noted.

Nomad...I believe we have been having a bit of fun with my piss taking re your various posts and you mine.....I hope you have seen it that way! Ps I would love to own a Merc CLS. All the best Diablo.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Nomad...I believe we have been having a bit of fun with my piss taking re your various posts and you mine.....I hope you have seen it that way! Ps I would love to own a Merc CLS. All the best Diablo.

And this has what to do with mental health? Or even those posting non mental health problems to help others along?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And this has what to do with mental health? Or even those posting non mental health problems to help others along?

You've been on here long enough to know stuff carries over from threads. There are lots of people using this thread for their own reasons, it's probably best not to try and curate the entire thread. If you have a problem with a post feel free to report it to a mod who are better positioned to edit a thread.

No malice intended.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You've been on here long enough to know stuff carries over from threads. There are lots of people using this thread for their own reasons, it's probably best not to try and curate the entire thread. If you have a problem with a post feel free to report it to a mod who are better positioned to edit a thread.

No malice intended.

Thank you my friend, I have no problem. Despite my illness I am a very, very strong person.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sometimes you feel like cracking, I feel like cracking. By the end of this month I will lose my house, I have no money, it all dried up. So, on top of the anxiety I have this to tend with. I'm 52 so fortunately no kids, but I have a relationship and two cats. So any of you f*cks that think me saying CLS is a throw away, go f*ck yourselves, because actually I have nothing. And at the end of this month I have to wonder about where I live next. Life is a trial, it sometimes takes the guts out of you. Right now my guts are all over the pavement. I am not asking for anything, I am just saying we all end up somewhere shit in our time, don't judge people by social media.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Sometimes you feel like cracking, I feel like cracking. By the end of this month I will lose my house, I have no money, it all dried up. So, on top of the anxiety I have this to tend with. I'm 52 so fortunately no kids, but I have a relationship and two cats. So any of you f*cks that think me saying CLS is a throw away, go f*ck yourselves, because actually I have nothing. And at the end of this month I have to wonder about where I live next. Life is a trial, it sometimes takes the guts out of you. Right now my guts are all over the pavement. I am not asking for anything, I am just saying we all end up somewhere shit in our time, don't judge people by social media.

NSC is full of a lot of things, but listening I've found, there IS a lot of on here.
So feel free to talk about anything :thumbsup:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester

Apologies if you have already mentioned that you have sought professional help as I have only read the last couple of pages however if you haven't I would greatly recommend going to speak to your GP about the way you are feeling. My Mrs has recently been diagnosed with depression and started a course of anti-depressant tablets and she is so much more stable it's incredible. Neither of us wanted her to have to go on medication but sometimes things are too much just to tackle in one hit and having talking therapy alongside medication is really proving a positive step for our family and especially my wife. It's not for everyone and is not a cure all solution but getting professional help is the first step to recovery in most cases that I have come across.

Just remember that however desperate you feel or however useless a situation seems, there will always be people that will listen. Even if it's all of the grumpy, sarcastic, grammar nazi twunts (myself included) from NSC.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Apologies if you have already mentioned that you have sought professional help as I have only read the last couple of pages however if you haven't I would greatly recommend going to speak to your GP about the way you are feeling. My Mrs has recently been diagnosed with depression and started a course of anti-depressant tablets and she is so much more stable it's incredible. Neither of us wanted her to have to go on medication but sometimes things are too much just to tackle in one hit and having talking therapy alongside medication is really proving a positive step for our family and especially my wife. It's not for everyone and is not a cure all solution but getting professional help is the first step to recovery in most cases that I have come across.

Just remember that however desperate you feel or however useless a situation seems, there will always be people that will listen. Even if it's all of the grumpy, sarcastic, grammar nazi twunts (myself included) from NSC.

Thank you. I respect everything you say.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
My Mrs has recently been diagnosed with depression and started a course of anti-depressant tablets and she is so much more stable it's incredible. Neither of us wanted her to have to go on medication but sometimes things are too much just to tackle in one hit and having talking therapy alongside medication is really proving a positive step for our family and especially my wife.

The trouble is, they can zombify you. Good on your missus, big up :thumbsup::)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here