A return to the '50s or '70s

Pick your decade wisely

• 50s

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • 70s

Votes: 42 72.4%

• Total voters

el punal

1970's: Fiona Fullerton in Men Only, James Hunt F1 World Champion, Barry Sheene 500cc World Champion. Me getting fingers & tops from Lindsey Brown. Happy Days.

Fiona Fullerton in Men Only? I thought that she was in the TV series Angels, all about nurses, and a role in a Bond film and other things. Did you mean Fiona Richmond? She of Pyjama Tops fame - which I saw at the Palace Pier Theatre. Took her less then two minutes to get her kit off! Cue lots of phwoars and muffled titters.

P.S. If Ms.Fullerton was in Men Only let me know which edition. :love: :drool: :angel:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Fiona Fullerton in Men Only? I thought that she was in the TV series Angels, all about nurses, and a role in a Bond film and other things. Did you mean Fiona Richmond? She of Pyjama Tops fame - which I saw at the Palace Pier Theatre. Took her less then two minutes to get her kit off! Cue lots of phwoars and muffled titters.

P.S. If Ms.Fullerton was in Men Only let me know which edition. :love: :drool: :angel:

think she started out as a glamour model, as did Joanna Lumley and Elisabeth Hurley

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
All the early Kwakers handled as if they had a hinge in the frame, frightened the life out of me when I first rode one, the Vincent however.........

Handling wise they were not known as the Crapi for nothing , over steered at the first opportunity though what would one expect having a solid rear axle and cart springs.

Bit of oversteer with back end hanging out on a wet roundabout, what's not to like?

Can't have that sort of fun today with the bland front wheel drive stuff we're given now.

I had a 2.8i as well and they were a lot safer than than the Mk1 3.0GT . ALOT SAFER

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Although the ladies having "down-belows" like cats with their throats cut puts me off (I found some of my Dad's 'literature' hidden in his wardrobe when I was about 7 or 8 years old in the late 70's, which scarred me for life) I still think I'd prefer to live as an adult in the 1970's.

I'd rather eat a cactus raw than listen to "doo-wop", and aside from a few unobtainable supercars the normal vehicles available in the 50's were as interesting as a fungal nail infection.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
All the early Kwakers handled as if they had a hinge in the frame, frightened the life out of me when I first rode one, the Vincent however.........

Handling wise they were not known as the Crapi for nothing , over steered at the first opportunity though what would one expect having a solid rear axle and cart springs.

Had a KH400, H1 and Z650. None of them handled although for obvious reasons the 400 was the least frightening.

In regards to Capris as I said my Dad was a motor dealer (British Leyland then Mazda) and his instructions to me when it came to part ex Capris :

1300 - under powered - give them a stupid offer because it is going straight to Auction
1600 - just what Baz will want but give it a road test to see just how badly it has been thrashed
2000 - a bit thirsty (25mpg!) but okay if is a minter, again also road test it
3000 - very unlikely to see one but at less than 20mpg it again is going straight to Auction

Like most cars of the era they rusted away, haven't seen one on the road in years!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

Apologies - I meant Fiona Richmond! :blush: Obviously a Freudian slip, I would also have been quite keen to see Ms.Fullerton adopting a pose or two for MO... :love:

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
I want the best pointy boobs and a Vincent now, the best that mankind can offer.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Had a KH400, H1 and Z650. None of them handled although for obvious reasons the 400 was the least frightening.

In regards to Capris as I said my Dad was a motor dealer (British Leyland then Mazda) and his instructions to me when it came to part ex Capris :

1300 - under powered - give them a stupid offer because it is going straight to Auction
1600 - just what Baz will want but give it a road test to see just how badly it has been thrashed
2000 - a bit thirsty (25mpg!) but okay if is a minter, again also road test it
3000 - very unlikely to see one but at less than 20mpg it again is going straight to Auction

Like most cars of the era they rusted away, haven't seen one on the road in years!

That's cause they're all tucked up with collectors now . Worth a bomb.

A mint 2.8i went for £58,000 at auction last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here