Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Would the ban definitely transfer with him. I'm not so sure

Yes, it's in article 12 of Fifa's Regulations for the Status and Transfer of Players.

III. Registration of players 12

Enforcement of disciplinary sanctions:

1. Any disciplinary sanction of up to four matches or up to three months that has been imposed on a player by the former association but not yet (entirely) served by the time of the transfer shall be enforced by the new association at which the player has been registered in order for the sanction to be served at domestic level. When issuing the ITC, the former association shall notify the new association via TMS (for players to be registered as professionals) or in writing (for players to be registered as amateurs) of any such disciplinary sanction that has yet to be (entirely) served.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am reasonably sure we signed Hans Kray because he was suspended in Holland, I think it was for an altercation with a ref which gave him a lengthy ban so things must have changed in recent years.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The ban could work for us. Gives him a bit of extra time to get moved over here and train with the squad without the added pressure of having to perform on the pitch for a week or two :lolol:

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
Maybe it is just me, but I would still be more than happy if we don't manage to land either of these. Obviously either is a bonus, but what we have seems to be doing pretty well so far!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Maybe it is just me, but I would still be more than happy if we don't manage to land either of these. Obviously either is a bonus, but what we have seems to be doing pretty well so far!

Not just you. Completely agree with that. Anything we get in the next couple of days would be a bonus and I find it hard to believe we're not going to let any fringe players leave (either permanently or on loan). Thought Baldock and Hemed were very good yesterday but we do lack depth unless Zamora can stay fit all season.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Cannot agree. We need another striker to play off of Tomer/Bobby... Sam B is now the only player in our squad without good competition IMHO.

lovelyboy

Nov 17, 2005
Cannot agree. We need another striker to play off of Tomer/Bobby... Sam B is now the only player in our squad without good competition IMHO.

Yesterday in his post match Hughton described Elvis as a striker so I presume he is competition for Sam B

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yesterday in his post match Hughton described Elvis as a striker so I presume he is competition for Sam B

Interesting... I thought he was a winger!?

According to TransferMarkt (yes, I know):

Main position:
Left Wing

Side position:
Right Wing
Centre Forward

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
different palyers. And Baldock needs to be more clinical

Baldock has got a better touch than CMS, but like CMS, so far he's only really scored for fun in league 1 with MK and Brizzle, still remains to be seen if he can get 15+ at this level

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

In the argus piece Hughton described him as someone who could play on the wing or as a different kind of striker to those we have, not sure that suggests baldock back up .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here