None of your buisness
Who are Latest T?

Are they any good?

Do we have a chance?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They need to soundproof the studio for starters.

If not appearing on freeview, may need to do a quick channel retune.

That should have been done yesterday anyway because of channels changing.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I find the channel to be largely unwatchable. That's not a critique on the content - although that's not exactly great - but whenever I flick across to it, the footage is a bit juddery, as if the framerate is wrong or it didn't render properly before it was saved. Is it the same for everyone?

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
I find the channel to be largely unwatchable. That's not a critique on the content - although that's not exactly great - but whenever I flick across to it, the footage is a bit juddery, as if the framerate is wrong or it didn't render properly before it was saved. Is it the same for everyone?

It's early days I guess. Having recorded a show that will air tomorrow the set up is mostly students. So the more experience they get the better it will get.

I personally think they need to do some polling about what it is that people actually would like to see from a local tv show.

For me I would like to see more exposure for local bands, interviews with the top stars who are doing shoes in town. Features on local cuisine from top of the range to budget etc.... There is plenty of scope and I'm sure it will get better and obis tomorrow morning will be a belter..........

It's early days I guess. Having recorded a show that will air tomorrow the set up is mostly students. So the more experience they get the better it will get.

I personally think they need to do some polling about what it is that people actually would like to see from a local tv show.

For me I would like to see more exposure for local bands, interviews with the top stars who are doing shoes in town. Features on local cuisine from top of the range to budget etc.... There is plenty of scope and I'm sure it will get better and obis tomorrow morning will be a belter..........
Shoes??? are you sure fella?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Definitely room for improvement. It will take time.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
How come my virgin media channel goes from 158 to 160?
Has 159 been dropped already :(

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Early thoughts were dissapointingl predictable. 'New Brighton' media types doing their version of Brighton, arty-farty with a Gay reference every 5 mins. Today's sports show was much better and the presenter was pretty easy on the eye too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here