Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
To carry on the analogy, the vote was to go to the ice cream parlour as it’s always greener there. Now everyone one is being told what to eat, how to eat it and the over the top prices. It’s natural for people to expect a say on the details, it’s only democratic after all.

No need for misleading analogies the vote was to remain in the EU or Leave, a majority voted to Leave.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I can understand you saying this if you think that the prime indicator of racial prejudice is the carrying out of hate crimes and that there is some sort of numerical equivalence between the two. The rest of us, who often come across people with racial prejudices who haven't actually been convicted of racial attacks, might disagree with you.

Quite frankly,you lot change the goal-posts every time somebody proves you talk a load of crap.You also,in particular,seem to think you speak for all non-Brexiteers without a shred of evidence to prove it,but expect us to provide copy and verse.As for that idiot with the open borders,I presume he will admit that the EU is racist because it only allows free movement for it's own little club.I would certainly agree with him if he admitted that.:flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Quite and only first offered the ice cream by an irresponsible adult who wanted to curry favour with his mates children.

I concede though that I don't wish for a second referendum, I would prefer an outright reversal of the referendum. So in that sense I am eschewing democracy.

Is this ice-cream curry or marmite flavour.Make your mind up.???:lolol:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
It did according to the leading figures in the leave campaign and The Prime Minister and the Chancellor of the Exchequer and the EU.

What went to the people of this great country was not that, to use the vote to extend to your own personal agenda and that of a few extremists would be plain undemocratic. And I know you care deeply about democracy

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
What went to the people of this great country was not that, to use the vote to extend to your own personal agenda and that of a few extremists would be plain undemocratic. And I know you care deeply about democracy

Well, I was paying attention to what the leading figures of both the Leave and Remain campaigns plus the EU were saying. How do you know others weren't paying attention?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Well, I was paying attention to what the leading figures of both the Leave and Remain campaigns plus the EU were saying. How do you know others weren't paying attention?

Who's your MP? Simple question.

(No I didn't obviously - You're like Alan Partridge)

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Who's your MP? Simple question.

(No I didn't obviously - You're like Alan Partridge)

Alan-Partridge.jpg

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Rubbish. In what reality do you think a campaign all about 'taking back control' /leaving the EU meant staying inside the internal /single market = continued ECJ primacy, continued Free movement etc?

:facepalm:

Since you're here, I met Thierry Henry earlier. Fan, Alan?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
(I have no idea what you're going about)

What were the circumstances of your meeting and In what way was he a knob :shrug:

I was having a walk around as it was too early to go in to The Amex at 1045. Jamie Redknapp walks past then Thierry Henry. I'm not shy so - Can I have selfie Thierry...............Didn't want to, didn't have a choice with me. Total knob.

Apparently Micheal Yardy (My Homeboy) was outside The North Stand and the people could meet a true world champion.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I was having a walk around as it was too early to go in to The Amex at 1045. Jamie Redknapp walks past then Thierry Henry. I'm not shy so - Can I have selfie Thierry...............Didn't want to, didn't have a choice with me. Total knob.

Apparently Micheal Yardy (My Homeboy) was outside The North Stand and the people could meet a true world champion.

A bigger priority should be getting Louise's phone number :love:

He's French, c'est la vie.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Rubbish. In what reality do you think a campaign all about 'taking back control' /leaving the EU meant staying inside the internal /single market = continued ECJ primacy, continued Free movement etc?

:facepalm:

Campaign or no, that's likely what the reality will be if we leave the EU.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Quite frankly,you lot change the goal-posts every time somebody proves you talk a load of crap.You also,in particular,seem to think you speak for all non-Brexiteers without a shred of evidence to prove it,but expect us to provide copy and verse.As for that idiot with the open borders,I presume he will admit that the EU is racist because it only allows free movement for it's own little club.I would certainly agree with him if he admitted that.:flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypigdh::flypig:

This is unusual. You have responded to a post from me by replying to a post from someone else. I repeat my point though - it is not 'a load of crap' to suggest that there is a huge difference between being racially prejudiced and being arrested for a hate crime. I am surprised that anyone, even you and Pastafarian, should claim they are the same thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here