Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Would you spend a day as the opposite gender to see what it was like?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Pausing for a while to take the OP's question seriously, if it were possible to genuinely actually change - by which I mean physically, mentally, emotionally and culturally - for a day it would be a fascinating experience. If on the other hand it's about putting on a dress and a wig and slapping on some make-up and 'living as a woman' for a day - then, nah, no thanks.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
interesting subject, There have been some movies that have covered this in different ways.

A movie called SWITCH from 1991 is an interesting one for me. A guy who is a womanizer gets murdered by the three women had on the go, But what follows after comical agreement between God and satan, Is
that he is made into a woman. That being the young then Ellen Barkin. She plays the part of a guy in a beautiful woman's body quite convincing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No thanks, getting f*cked on 26th October 2002 was enough.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Find a few volunteers and have the results televised.

The likes of 'Downton Abbey' and 'Victoria' show that there's a real audience appetite for Period Drama.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I would need three days off work for this.

Day one. I would spend all day in bed, playing, all evening in a lesbian bar, on the pull, all night in bed with the girls.

Day two. Back to a bloke so spend the day in bed with the girls to show them what they are missing.

Day three. Recover.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
In an age of near equality between males and females.
Would you spend a day as the opposite gender to see what it was like.
For instance:
Would you as a male, give up that freedom of not having to queue for the loo.
Would you as a female, swap for that chance to experience a swift wee.

For me, probably only a day, to experience the experience.

I’ve no need to do this - my wife has told me many times what it’s like.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Pausing for a while to take the OP's question seriously, if it were possible to genuinely actually change - by which I mean physically, mentally, emotionally and culturally - for a day it would be a fascinating experience. If on the other hand it's about putting on a dress and a wig and slapping on some make-up and 'living as a woman' for a day - then, nah, no thanks.

This would the limit for moi......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here