Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glory fans in the East Stand

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I wasn't aware Chelsea fans could buy tickets from our ticket office in the home stands.

Went on general sale didn't it, as opposed to purchase history only?

Anyway, we are never ever going to convert all the 10-yr old Chelsea and Liverpool and Man Utd fans in Sussex unless we get them into the stadium and enjoying the atmosphere. We have a potentially huge fanbase, the largest in the entire country, but if we don't open our doors to them, that's irrelevant.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Oh right, its that easy is it?

Forget my loyalty points then , I'll just roll up to away grounds and buy tickets in the home stands.

Thanks for the heads up.
Just don’t hold up a sign asking for Schelotto’s underpants, the locals might (quite reasonably) take offence.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Thing is, away fans sitting in the home end probably meant that Albion fans missed out (and depriving fans was a HUGE issue at the Bournemouth cup match, you'll recall).

I trust the club will be examining records closely? Did Albion fans pass on tickets to Chelsea fans? This little kid might have Hazard's shirt, but does he have a purchase history, eh? EH?

I demand answers!!!!!1

(Actually, I don't. Couldn't give a shit, really)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I wasn't aware Chelsea fans could buy tickets from our ticket office in the home stands.

Ok. I think you know and i know that these 2 chelsea fans obviously got their tickets from mates or family who have Albion S/Ts and passed them on.
Hardly a surprise is it.

Ok. I think you know and i know that these 2 chelsea fans obviously got their tickets from mates or family who have Albion S/Ts and passed them on.
Hardly a surprise is it.

Then whoever it was deserves to have their own tickets cancelled.

Thought if you got 'STH Guest' tickets you're responsible for the behaviour of the 'guest'........so someone failed here perhaps

Anyone knowingly either buying for or passing on their own tickets to Away fans, be the away fans 6 or 60 years old should have their own tickets cancelled immediately.

It is an absolute Taboo, it is wrong.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Anyone knowingly either buying for or passing on their own tickets to Away fans, be the away fans 6 or 60 years old should have their own tickets cancelled immediately.

It is an absolute Taboo, it is wrong.

Trouble is you'll never know with most, because they'll behave..........and you can't accuse people of being 'away' just because they don't join in with songs etc, otherwise half the WSL will be excluded for starters :laugh:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Trouble is you'll never know with most, because they'll behave..........and you can't accuse people of being 'away' just because they don't join in with songs etc, otherwise half the WSL will be excluded for starters :laugh:

Most of the bloody ground you mean. Crikey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here