Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Izzy Brown

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I am told the delay is because Chelsea don't normally loan players to teams that offer a direct threat to them ......That is why Loftus Cheek was sorted out so quickly....

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Simon Johnson, the Standard source for the Brown to Brighton story, is the same genius who reported that we wouldn't be signing John Terry because he wanted 100k per week, when in fact we never wanted him at all.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Even if he does sign i'm still underwhelmed. Really thought we would be setting our sights higher.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
If we're going to be relying on the likes of Izzy brown to score the goals we need, we'll be down by Christmas...

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
This is depressing. Who really is excited about a signing of this calibre?
At this rate I can't see us finishing above bloody Huddersfield

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Simon Johnson, the Standard source for the Brown to Brighton story, is the same genius who reported that we wouldn't be signing John Terry because he wanted 100k per week, when in fact we never wanted him at all.

So glad to hear that. By far the most depressing football news of the summer was when we were being linked with him...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not sure we will see any signings above 5m

If that is the case then my confidence of staying up will hit rock bottom. At the moment i'm concerned. It does feel we are trying to do things on the cheap a bit to much.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Even if he does sign i'm still underwhelmed. Really thought we would be setting our sights higher.

If we're going to be relying on the likes of Izzy brown to score the goals we need, we'll be down by Christmas...

This is depressing. Who really is excited about a signing of this calibre?
At this rate I can't see us finishing above bloody Huddersfield

Do you really think this is going to be our biggest sgning?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here