Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good point, well made :down:

tenor.gif

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Run a bit faster - could easily be back in Falmer for KO with a 4:30 finish. Win/win. :D

I was about to say too late as they'd gone, but two out of the three that HAD gone seem to have come back. I don't think a 4:30 finish is likely to be honest and even if it was, I like to hang around for a bit afterwards. Was it you who bolted back for a game once after Beachy? I'm sure one of NSC's ORT's finest did...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was about to say too late as they'd gone, but two out of the three that HAD gone seem to have come back. I don't think a 4:30 finish is likely to be honest and even if it was, I like to hang around for a bit afterwards. Was it you who bolted back for a game once after Beachy? I'm sure one of NSC's ORT's finest did...

Not after Beachy, I did after (I think) the Dark Star - it was one of the FA Cup games against Arsenal. I booked a car park space at the Bridge and got in the ground about 2.45pm :D

I reckon you'll be sub 4;30 with your current fitness/sleekness levels.......I'll take longer than that the day after running laps !

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not after Beachy, I did after (I think) the Dark Star - it was one of the FA Cup games against Arsenal. I booked a car park space at the Bridge and got in the ground about 2.45pm :D

I reckon you'll be sub 4;30 with your current fitness/sleekness levels.......I'll take longer than that the day after running laps !

No chance. I was eating pretty much non-stop for about two weeks, so nearly all the weight's come back! Anything under five I'll be happy with!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here