Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
No I didnt. Dont know why you lot are getting so upperty about this Palace issue to be honest.

Most Palace fans want the HF back
Most Palace fans not totally comfortable with the management and process of moving HF in and Block E STH out. Its a ****ing mess and has been incredibly divisive.
Most Palace fans want a better resolution for the Block E fans being inconvenienced- whether that be monetary or offering of replacement seating
Most Palace fans want BOTH of the above
Most Palace fans dont know what the resolution should be at this stage
Personally I think HF should have stayed where they were (block B) and then looked to move if/when new stand was built, this allowing Block E STH's to have their pick of the premium seats in the new stand. Peronally think they have damaged their reputation amongst the Palace fan base, however they are huge contributors to what we had going at Selhurst and that was recognised outside of South Norwood. Not actually bothered about who is better than who. The road map of what the HF and club want to do is great, creating the LH into a singing section. You lot are never going to recognise that from your view point, but it doesnt matter.

Fact of the matter is the silly scenario has caused fractions, we should not have allowed this to happen. Maybe the HF did become too self important and recognised the position they held and tried to leverage the club. Well if they did they didnt go the right way about it. Parish in fairness to him did not give in to these supposed demands initially but then had a groundswell of pressure to get the HF back as they were clearly being glaringly missed. It is a tough situation for Parish imo.

Im gunna bounce now. Sorry flounce.* Im off on my hollybobs - please dont send me any of those 'hope you have a nice time' messages - I wont have time to reply to them all.

How the hell do you know that?

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
No I didnt. Dont know why you lot are getting so upperty about this Palace issue to be honest.

Most Palace fans not totally comfortable with the management and process of moving HF in and Block E STH out. Its a ****ing mess and has been incredibly divisive.
Most Palace fans want a better resolution for the Block E fans being inconvenienced- whether that be monetary or offering of replacement seating

There are 3 points above you thick f*ck pr1ck.

Don't bother coming back, no one would miss you.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thank Christ for the palace fans, they really do help to keep me entertained during the international breaks.

Well played lads, well played.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
There are 3 points above you thick f*ck pr1ck.

Don't bother coming back, no one would miss you.

I've got to reply to this fool, im sorry for flouncing.

Ive noticed you before for being a DUMB ****

BOTH AS IN HF BACK AND SOLUTION FOR THOSE AFFECTED. ARE YOU A BIT DUMB DUMB GEM GEM??????

I just cant help it with you lot. And you think Palace fans are stupid

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The fanatics aren’t really fans are they? I mean what fan would boycott his team because they couldnt have the best seats in the house. What real fan would happily turf out fellow long standing fans so that they could have their very own singing section. The answer of course is that no real fan would do this .... unless it appears you are a Palace fan ! the fact that a club would give in to these twats is even more depressing.
How anyone could defend this behaviour is beyond me.

As an Albion fan I should be pissing myself laughing at this complete and utter **** up ..... but I’m not as I find it very depressing. What a pile of shite.

Good post...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The shortest holiday in history, 1 hour and 1 minute.

You just can’t stay away, can you?

At least he apologised for flouncing, as you say this has to be the record short flounce in NSC history though.

I’m giving him some leeway, he is the only one of the multiple trolls that come on here when they are winning or we are losing. Needs credit for that imo.

The others have been shown up as casual fans who shy away from having the piss taken out of them but delight in trying to take the piss out of us, although those opportunities are getting less and less.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Most Palace fans dont know what the resolution should be at this stage
Personally I think HF should have stayed where they were (block B) and then looked to move if/when new stand was built, this allowing Block E STH's to have their pick of the premium seats in the new stand. Peronally think they have damaged their reputation amongst the Palace fan base, however they are huge contributors to what we had going at Selhurst and that was recognised outside of South Norwood. Not actually bothered about who is better than who. The road map of what the HF and club want to do is great, creating the LH into a singing section. You lot are never going to recognise that from your view point, but it doesnt matter.

Fact of the matter is the silly scenario has caused fractions, we should not have allowed this to happen. Maybe the HF did become too self important and recognised the position they held and tried to leverage the club. Well if they did they didnt go the right way about it. Parish in fairness to him did not give in to these supposed demands initially but then had a groundswell of pressure to get the HF back as they were clearly being glaringly missed. It is a tough situation for Parish imo.

Im gunna bounce now. Sorry flounce.* Im off on my hollybobs - please dont send me any of those 'hope you have a nice time' messages - I wont have time to reply to them all.
Let's get one thing straight, we are not upperty about it.

We have got what we set out to get by signing that Petition, we have helped divide you weak support.

We all know that this is purely a vanity process for the AU and they don't give a shit about you (if you go) or the rest of your weak support.

Take a step back, take them red and blue tinted specs off and really look at what has happened.

Re read the statements form the HF and the club and tell me that they don't contradict each other.

This is just the start and it wouldn't surprise me to hear fighting the between your own fans at games next season.

The silence from the HF is deafening and tells the storey for what it is. It couldn't happen to a more shitty club. Good, hope you suffer and get relegated.

Still, I did forget that Disney did save your club [emoji851]

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I actually think most of this is being driven by the yanks and Parish is being made to be the fall guy. The yanks love all the fanatical supporters as in their minds it is good news stories. The fact there has been so much bad press generated by the AU about not getting their own way will upset the yanks more than no home touchdowns, sorry, goals, this season. As has been said the AU didnt make a jot of difference last season with the losing start so why is it any different this season?

Speaking personally, once I noticed that the petition was open to abuse I went for it, fully expecting any self respecting business owner to either ignore it or at least ask for proof, i.e. names, of who has signed it before even entertaining discussions and once they saw all the fake names that would have been the end of it. The fact that the owners have just urinated over fans who had been there long before the AU and would have been there long after make the whole thing even more comical. All it needs to cap this is for the American owners to decide that their "franchise" would get more support in somewhere like Cornwall and try and move the club there.

As has been said many times but no answer given from any Palace fans, how can you be so fanatical about a club that the first time they don't pander to your requests you just decide that's it I'm not going any more? Are they really going to be missing for all this season? If I was the owners I would have at least laid down a condition for the mass eviction of the E400 that the AU need to fill whats left available of their old seats for the rest of the season. At least show some commitment to the club and prove you still want to be there. Who knows, by the end of the season they might be known as the Broadfield Fanatics if they yet again jump ship to another team. They are nothing more than a rent a mob

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
At least he apologised for flouncing, as you say this has to be the record short flounce in NSC history though.

I’m giving him some leeway, he is the only one of the multiple trolls that come on here when they are winning or we are losing. Needs credit for that imo.

The others have been shown up as casual fans who shy away from having the piss taken out of them but delight in trying to take the piss out of us, although those opportunities are getting less and less.

Fair points. Can we adopt him as the NSC pet ? Needs to change his name to Atypical Palace compared to the usual goons on here though.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I just cant help it with you lot. And you know Palace fans are stupid

Why do we tolerate this thick prick? Give him a NSC holiday, please. Not the imaginary one he's on now.

It's the rantings of a 12 year old who is quite obviously bullied at school.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
No ones arguing you have a very pretty stadium, you can provide as much bullshit supporting evidence as you wish, although funny how you dismiss other sources of evidence, but your home support gets nowhere near our shit tip of 25k and 200 spotty kids in hoodies. Like I’ve said previously you wouldn’t get it . Think about that.

We didn't dismiss 'other sources of evidence' we dismissed a poor attempt at a joke from one of the few people left in the country who seems to think that a tired Soccer AM parody still has some mileage.

How do you know how the atmospheres compare when you only experience one of them? Think about that.

I presume that you are one of the 25k. You do realise that you and all like you now matter less to your club than the 200 spotty kids do? Think about that.

You do realise that their demands may not stop at the best seats in the house. They now have the evidence that blackmail is effective. Think about that.

Turkeys don't vote for Christmas. Think about that.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
You do realise that their demands may not stop at the best seats in the house. They now have the evidence that blackmail is effective. Think about that.

Turkeys don't vote for Christmas. Think about that.

But what we would really love to know is what the AU have got on Disney that has resulted in their blackmail being so successful? Pics? Videos?

They must have something tangible to have been so successful in getting Disney to have backtracked so quickly and completely.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
I've got to reply to this fool, im sorry for flouncing.

Ive noticed you before for being a DUMB ****

BOTH AS IN HF BACK AND SOLUTION FOR THOSE AFFECTED. ARE YOU A BIT DUMB DUMB GEM GEM??????

I just cant help it with you lot. And you think Palace fans are stupid

You stupid inbred w4nker
It should have been written
either

THEN you dumb f*ck

or
Most Palace fans want BOTH of the below
blah blah blah

You stupid monkey.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
So it turns out that the AU get to decide who will be in that area, confirmed by stevek, one of the 400 to be shafted, who had a meeting with Disney last night.

This was always about the AU getting prime viewing and booting the loyal fans into touch.

Not what their glossy brochure said tho.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So it turns out that the AU get to decide who will be in that area, confirmed by stevek, one of the 400 to be shafted, who had a meeting with Disney last night.

This was always about the AU getting prime viewing and booting the loyal fans into touch.

Not what their glossy brochure said tho.

Not what their slimy CEO said a few weeks ago either. What a way to run a club. FFS.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here