Ernold Same
Dan Abnormal
Star Shaped
Blue Jeans
Globe Alone
Miss America
Coping
Lot 105

As with Oasis (Wonderwall/Don't Look Back in Anger/Crying Your Heart Out etc), you can tell who doesn't like music by the people who choose the abject moneymakers (Song 2/Girls and Boys/This is a Low etc)

Woah there Mr Muso. Look who thinks Blur likes him more than others. I bought She's so High on its release day, when you were still in your Infant school trousers.
And Miss America is a filler.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Bugman
Death of a Party
Bang
Advert
Ernold Same
Dan Abnormal
Star Shaped
Blue Jeans
Globe Alone
Miss America
Coping
Lot 105

As with Oasis (Wonderwall/Don't Look Back in Anger/Crying Your Heart Out etc), you can tell who doesn't like music by the people who choose the abject moneymakers (Song 2/Girls and Boys/This is a Low etc)

7wGNuE.gif

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
Bugman
Death of a Party
Bang
Advert
Ernold Same
Dan Abnormal
Star Shaped
Blue Jeans
Globe Alone
Miss America
Coping
Lot 105

Yes, well Googled.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Bugman
Death of a Party
Bang
Advert
Ernold Same
Dan Abnormal
Star Shaped
Blue Jeans
Globe Alone
Miss America
Coping
Lot 105

Patronising idiot!

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
One of my favorite bands saw them at hyde park in 09 absolutely smashed it.For me its coffee and tv.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here