Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Cave tour dates

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
With a bit of luck he'll do another warm up show in Hove, the last one was my 3rd favourite Cave gig.

1st Hastings Pier 2004, the best gig I've been to. Lyre of Orpheus/Abattoir Blues in their entirety followed by an hour or so of back catalogue.

2nd Bradford University 1992, walked back to Leeds after with the then Mrs Pevenseagull singing 'Straight To You', having a break every now and then for a bit of hanky panky. ...
That was a good night out.

Have to say I was a bit disappointed by the show at The Dome a few years ago.

Yep great great gig. I have not see him since then and will be giving the big sheds a big swerve.

tonyt

Feb 23, 2009
Thing is how would you find out about any Hove warmup? First saw him with The Birthday Party at Xtreems in West Street about 1982 and have been a fan ever since!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
£50.

He is my favourite artist to see live and, whilst I do agree with Buzzer's comments above re the emotion of Skeleton Tree, I am just happy to get the opportunity to see him as I've not seen him that much (Just Glastonbury and Hammersmith Apollo) before. I'd love to go to one of those warm up gigs at the King Alfred, or wherever he does them.

I hear the arena argument. Like everyone else I feel he's most definitely at his best in a theatre type venue.

I got a couple although I might be on holiday. The venue is 5-10 mins on my bike so figure I might as well go.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thing is how would you find out about any Hove warmup? First saw him with The Birthday Party at Xtreems in West Street about 1982 and have been a fan ever since!

The first warm up he did had tickets on sale at Rounder and possibly Resident. The second one was invite only I believe. I think he has only done two?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here