Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sign him up, that YouTube video shows he's not any old Bolanos, he's the Dog's Bolanos.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The club were desperately hoping to keep this one under wraps, I believe. But agents are always hoping to start bidding wars, which is why these things leak out.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
At a price that about 20 + times that of Derbyshire you would expect him to be.that much better as a long term investment. So your attempt at being clever hasnt worked.

and there speaks a man who knows a lot about not being clever.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Up
he is currently able to pass work permit criteria on the basis that ecuador have jumped 10 places in the official rankings.

last month he would have not been eligible to pass as ecuador were ranked 31st, thus needing 75 pc cat a games played.

at 21, he needs to have played 60%. He has played 66.6% of games. If he fails to play in their next game, he still passes.

If, however, ecuador drop 10 places in next two months, then he will need 75% again. Unless, maybe, you register a potential transfer now and use the argument that at the time of negotiations, he passed the criteria.

Or something.
Wow ,great info.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Call me ungrateful and risk averse but id prefer someone whoel is well seasoned over here. With only a few months of tue season left they could easily struggle to fit in.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Call me ungrateful and risk averse but id prefer someone whoel is well seasoned over here. With only a few months of tue season left they could easily struggle to fit in.
As long as we are creating chances, he will be fine. He should be more than good enough for the championship

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not going to call you ungrateful but I am now wondering if your Grandad also posts on here.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The club were desperately hoping to keep this one under wraps, I believe. But agents are always hoping to start bidding wars, which is why these things leak out.

Shame - I'm wondering if the leak will kill the deal :(

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Billy Paynter it is then.

English? YES
Available? YES
Loveable Scouse sense of humour? Yes
Has he played for Leeds United the BIGGEST club in the Championship? YES

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] keeping a secret:-

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Only 0.96 goals per 90 minutes. Hardly prolific! I would like a rate of at least 4.5 goals every 90 minutes averaged over 4 full seasons for us to show interest.

TNBA

TTF

He scored a hat-trick on his debut for me last night on FIFA, although JFC provided him with two of the assists, so it may not be accurate :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here