Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What people....

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Daughters are now 18 and 15 so I keep my tackle out of sight of them - would only dump in front of the missus [door open]. I shower at the gym and cricket club infront of other blokes - but carefull how/where I bend down ....

The doc gets access rights too but only when I have a complaint.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4007764 said:
Do you allow to see you naked? Other halves, children, mothers? If the latter two, would you still let them see you naked with a hard on?

And who would you do a shit in front of?

feck me and you had the cheek to moan about my CAT thread.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
What a thread - Can't say in general i really would want my mother to see me with a hard on, She did have the misfortune of walking on on an exgirlfriend of mine years ago giving me a blow job - Not something i'd wish to repeat.

What a thread - Can't say in general i really would want my mother to see me with a hard on, She did have the misfortune of walking on on an exgirlfriend of mine years ago giving me a blow job - Not something i'd wish to repeat.

My mum did see my stiffy bouncing about through my boxers as I ran down the stairs one morning to answer the phone when I thought she wasn't in :lolol:

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4009366 said:
My mum did see my stiffy bouncing about through my boxers as I ran down the stairs one morning to answer the phone when I thought she wasn't in :lolol:

:lol::lol::lol:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4007764 said:
Do you allow to see you naked? Other halves, children, mothers? If the latter two, would you still let them see you naked with a hard on?

And who would you do a shit in front of?

Your mum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here