Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] 018118055

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Should save the NHS a lot of money then, and put undertakers profits up.

Not really you can just email them, but don't be too formal.

Fire! Fire! Fire!
I look forward to seeing you soon.

Maurice Moss

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
0898 800 609

Racked up a fairly substantial bill on that when I was still living at home. My dad saw it appearing all over the itemised phone bill at all hours of the night, and rang it, thinking I'd been calling up the smutty phonelines. Till he heard the dulcet tones of Tony Millard. "You've called the Seagull Line on 0898 800 609, that's the Seagull Line...."

I used to get home and ring it to find out the score if we'd been playing away that night. The nerve-shredding tension as you stood around listening to about a minute of pre-recorded repetitive woolly claptrap, before Tony would FINALLY get round to telling you the result. "And its been another disappointing night for the Seagulls, as they went down by 3 goals to nil at Stockport..."

*slumps*

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
BG's post count target before years end

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Didn't Swap Shop set up... er... shop in Lewes once? Down on the greens where the Tesco is now, where I used to play for Bridge View?

Perhaps I dreamed it.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Didn't Swap Shop set up... er... shop in Lewes once? Down on the greens where the Tesco is now, where I used to play for Bridge View?

Perhaps I dreamed it.

I remember them being down by the Royal Pavillion, must have been around 1983 as im sure a few Brighton players were on stage

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
OT always found it a bit odd that 999 was pretty much the slowest 3 digit number you could call back in the day
Because right back in the day 111 could be run by a faulty line.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here