Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Article from 2015...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It's a joke, why didnt they have a total ban from watching football?

The Eagles co-chairman banned two fans from Selhurst Park until the end of the season after what he called “downright dangerous” behaviour in the Holmesdale stand during the Arsenal defeat last month.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Holmesdale Fanatics Tickets Brighton.jpg

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Isn’t the very fact that the article is old the reason why the OP posted it? Parish said they’d hurt someone, actively encouraged them and now they have injured people.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Isn’t the very fact that the article is old the reason why the OP posted it? Parish said they’d hurt someone, actively encouraged them and now they have injured people.

Fair point. Then someone needs to remind Mr Parish about this article and what he said, then he could start making examples of these fu@kwits.

“There are people around it who have got nothing to do with it, and they might get a boot in the face.

“You can’t let that go on at a football match – the safety council will close the block.”

He added: “I am responsible. Imagine if I don’t do anything and I let them do that next week and the week after and something happens?

“The police and safety council will come to me and tell me to close the block.

“I’m responsible for their safety and keeping order in the stadium - we’ve given them [Holmesdale fanatics] guidelines about what we can defend and what we cannot defend, and what’s happened is outside of those guidelines by a mile.

“There is no way any other football ground in Britain would allow you to do what they did.”

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
yeah they have their own storage area at Selhurst too for flags etc

So did we at Withdean till the REMF flag mysteriously disappeared never to be seen again

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Has Parish actually said anything about this latest incident?

Hmm just had a look at his twitter account normally uses it a lot...not a peep today

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here