Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace fans declare war

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Rest easy , the ringleader has now been detained by police and due to be interviewed by a sussex top snoopercopper for impersonating Roy Hodgson

old-people-funny-t-shirts-19__605.jpg

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
I was standing next to the owner of the shop under the painting whilst he was being interviewed by the BBC this morning, he said he had come to work early, saw what had been done, spoke to the Brighton City cleaners who go around cleaning up graffiti, they came along and used a pressure hose. As it was only emulsion most of it came off. He was asked who he thought did it, he would only say there was a football match tonight and he had his suspicions.
I think we all have!!!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Two groups of old bill either side of buddies watching a group of fans inside and standing outside....

Buddies big breakfast will slow anyone down, don’t fancy being chased after one of them beasts.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I never understand why people try to burn flags seeing as they are all now fire-proof and I'm even more incredulous that having failed to set light to the flags, they then upload the video of them failing badly.

I never understand why people with only two brain cells would be allowed a lighter or matches.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was standing next to the owner of the shop under the painting whilst he was being interviewed by the BBC this morning, he said he had come to work early, saw what had been done, spoke to the Brighton City cleaners who go around cleaning up graffiti, they came along and used a pressure hose. As it was only emulsion most of it came off. He was asked who he thought did it, he would only say there was a football match tonight and he had his suspicions.
I think we all have!!!!!

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the graffiti cleaning team have a nice little Christmas bonus, this year.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I'm going tonight but I know a lot of people who are looking for streams (game should have been televised). I have not used Reddit before. Do you need to download any software? is it safe?

Thanks

Sorry for late response! Reddit is effectively a massive, massive forum, the /football streams/ sub forum just contains the links posted by users. No software required but there may be a few sneaky pop ups and ads to navigate. Adblock comes in handy!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Whoever did that is some special type of mongtard. Like the sad loser who took a picture of his shirt with the Amex in the background. How empty must a life be that someone believes this would make them some sort of legend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here