Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What's the longest wee you've ever had?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Probably at the Amex. I find it so hard to get going with fans waiting behind, even when I desperately need one at half-time. I know it's a psychological thing as I never have problems at home. I usually leave my seat on 40 minutes and pre-order a Harveys as the staff are almost always polite. I never leave games early though!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
41 seconds. I'm sure I have done longer, but that is the first one I have timed with a stopwatch.

Sadly I'm getting older and have a horrible feeling I've beaten that. The worst bit is when pubes cover the piss hole on my cock meaning it sprays all over the seat and sometimes onto the floor. :(

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Sadly I'm getting older and have a horrible feeling I've beaten that. The worst bit is when pubes cover the piss hole on my cock meaning it sprays all over the seat and sometimes onto the floor. :(
I've read that a few times now and I still can't work out how that situation is possible.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Woke up at 5.40am on Monday, desperate. The ochre Niagara Falls went on and on. I’d estimate a pint and half in volume. RELIEF!

Back in the day, when pubing/clubbing on 8 to 12 pints of lager, it might’ve been longer?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Having my tonsils out when I was 9 they wouldn't let me go to the bog in case I drank some water. I was busting so the nurse handed me a piss bottle. I politely queried if it was big enough to which she just laughed.
She didn't seem to find it funny when I handed her a brim full bottle dripping piss over a stinking puddle a couple of minutes later.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Once did a pub "Its A Knockout" event somewhere in Marchwood. The landlord hired a coach for us and we had a great day out...on the way back we stopped at a pub on the outskirts of Chi. We had another beer or two and was told to have a leak and get back on the coach... The trouble was that by the time the stragglers had got back to the coach I was desperate for another pee but was told that I'd have to wait til Worthing now.

By the time we got to the outskirts of town I could not even sit because of the pain...I edged along the coach to be one of the first off and piled straight in to the bog....I must have stood there for ages the pleasure was unbelievable!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here