Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet 365

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
one of my foolhardy accas is home and vigorously towelling itself off on bet365s sunny beach.
£13 k cashout :eek: or; let it roll, the bosch to win, nearly £50 k :facepalm::facepalm:
thoughts????

Personally I wouldn't cash out yet, Germany will clear their group and the cashout will go up again at that point. Then I guess it's a simple case of look at the draw and maybe lay off against the opposition if you feel really nervous.

What was your stake?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Personally I wouldn't cash out yet, Germany will clear their group and the cashout will go up again at that point. Then I guess it's a simple case of look at the draw and maybe lay off against the opposition if you feel really nervous.

What was your stake?

a 9 from 13 perm 715 x £0.97 totalling £693.55

ta, i will deffo explore that option:thumbsup:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
£2 down :tantrum: I was on the Real win.

Has anyone been offered the 100% deposit bonus? Its along the lines of: make a deposit and bet365 will give you a matching amount, that you must turn around in 90 days. bets must be at odds > 0.5 to qualify (or something). Any sure-fire ways to make money on this?

to roll the bonus you need to bet odds over 1.5.. and Asian handicaps don't count either.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

What was your stake?

i didn't know i could cash out once the comp had started, so cheers for the heads up :thumbsup:
soooo; it looks like cash out before or after the QF's ??? hopefully :eek:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Couple of people at work have had issues over the weekend, they opened a new account for this and Bet365 held on to the in play money bet.

On what grounds? They must give a reason? Was it because they were doing the welcome offer too or something? I'm sure they'll get the money back if owed...?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
On what grounds? They must give a reason? Was it because they were doing the welcome offer too or something? I'm sure they'll get the money back if owed...?

The said they are not entitled to the offer

One has now got the money back after complaining...

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
i didn't know i could cash out once the comp had started, so cheers for the heads up :thumbsup:
soooo; it looks like cash out before or after the QF's ??? hopefully :eek:

Usually the bets are cash out or not, I am 99% sure that the cash out option wouldn't go during the tournament, but may disappear during games where Germany are playing or other teams in their group, as these things would affect the chances of them getting out of the group and/or winning the tournament.

Might be worth dropping them an email or similar just to confirm. I wouldn't want you to miss out on a decent winnings due to some dodgy info on a message board.....

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Usually the bets are cash out or not, I am 99% sure that the cash out option wouldn't go during the tournament, but may disappear during games where Germany are playing or other teams in their group, as these things would affect the chances of them getting out of the group and/or winning the tournament.

Might be worth dropping them an email or similar just to confirm. I wouldn't want you to miss out on a decent winnings due to some dodgy info on a message board.....

sound :thumbsup:

the bosch 1/33 to reach QF :D

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

checked it out, seems ok, so no worries, :ohmy::facepalm: :drink:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On for Saturday England game - I'll re-work the list now and tag everyone :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Saturday Gentlemen (Enlgand v Russia) - let's hope it's the first of 3 or 4 - Can see the final being a shoe-in so this is great news :)

I've tagged those that wanted to be added to the list. Again, if anyone wants adding or taking off just shout :thumbsup:
[MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] [MENTION=11908]Paxton Dazo[/MENTION] [MENTION=785]clippedgull[/MENTION] [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=14537]matthew[/MENTION] [MENTION=13941]ArfurW8[/MENTION] [MENTION=17261]Iggle Piggle[/MENTION] [MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] [MENTION=16080]Kazenga <3[/MENTION] [MENTION=15377]Nathan[/MENTION] [MENTION=4081]reigate[/MENTION] [MENTION=14118]Vegas Seagull[/MENTION] [MENTION=17076]hola gus[/MENTION] [MENTION=152]Charlies Shinpad[/MENTION] [MENTION=28372]Tarpon[/MENTION] [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION] [MENTION=13833]Mr Smggles[/MENTION] [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] [MENTION=1425]Oscar[/MENTION] [MENTION=15377]Nathan[/MENTION] [MENTION=12007]Alan Cundle[/MENTION] [MENTION=21877]Chinman3000[/MENTION] [MENTION=318]Captain Sensible[/MENTION] [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] [MENTION=570]beardy gull[/MENTION] [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] [MENTION=4137]Arthritic Toe[/MENTION] [MENTION=3736]Mr Banana[/MENTION] [MENTION=24372]SuperBrighton[/MENTION] [MENTION=13]CHAPPERS[/MENTION] [MENTION=522]Kinky Gerbils[/MENTION] [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=19800]lawros left foot[/MENTION] [MENTION=14177]LennyD[/MENTION] [MENTION=12517]herecomesaregular[/MENTION] [MENTION=587]Pevenseagull[/MENTION] [MENTION=3258]Da Man Clay[/MENTION] [MENTION=27252]The GIF dude[/MENTION] [MENTION=23343]Baldseagull[/MENTION] [MENTION=350]Zebedee[/MENTION] [MENTION=21056]Smirko[/MENTION] [MENTION=12064]Last Summer[/MENTION] [MENTION=28856]rogersix[/MENTION]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't see many goals in this - I will do under 3.5 goals first half as it's on there (at the moment) and wait til HT I expect. Can't bring myself to bet on anything anti-England either so will prob do a next GS in play on an English player.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Excellent, I was going to post something this morning along the lines of I think one is coming up due to the lack of pre finals offers

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Can't see England keeping a clean sheet and openers are usually cagey affairs. 1-1 for me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here