Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Anyone watching? I've got Mediterranean text updates up and a stream from Qatar...

...Well the thread is called Cycling Geeks.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Anyone watching? I've got Mediterranean text updates up and a stream from Qatar...

...Well the thread is called Cycling Geeks.

Thats dedication, i'm watching people fly down ice at present, would rather like to see cycling but sounds like you need a satellite connection and a masonic handshake to access it..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Currently cold, wet, and pushing pulped paper through letterboxes.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Thats dedication, i'm watching people fly down ice at present, would rather like to see cycling but sounds like you need a satellite connection and a masonic handshake to access it..

It is on Bein Sports 11! Mainstream!

They are seriously shifting now, 5 man break about 1:30 ahead with 17km to go.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Oh and the link for the Med text update is here. Warning it is on google translate so you do get some odd information.

For example 'Here yesterday in the main breakaway during the first stage, Pierre Gouault (BigMat Auber 93) delivered this morning to start his feelings envoy www.directvelo.com:

"It is always a pleasure to spend the day in mind. This will gain experience and cash, even though I knew it had no chance to follow.'s Stage was very long and I accused shot at the end. I had big legs. Today I will stay warm. As a team, we are not persuaded that this second stage will end for the win with Therefore as a group yesterday. On the whole week, hopefully a good place overall with Stéphane Rossetto."'

Big legs indeed.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I transferred him out this morning!!!!!!!! :FFSPuncheon:ffsparr:

Bennati was second though, so you did not lose out too badly.

Quickly edited, is there a bigger face palm than misspelling faceplam? :lolol:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
The latest from the Mediterranean 'The prosecution by Team Giant-Shimano had its effect: 6'40 at km 102.'

:ohmy:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Fantasy Cycling is letting me pick a team for the Tour Méditerranéen, even though I am not a premium member. Expect they will sort it but it is worth a go if they do not.

They've ballsed up big time there. Counting the scores for the standard players that picked a team for Med Tour. The leagues are now totally wrong as a result and if they don't rectify it by taking those points away from standard players then that's me pulling out for the rest of the season. I'm not taking part in a joke competition - rather spend my time watching and enjoying the racing and concentrating on little side bets for fun instead.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I could not get to work, which was a pain. That was the last stage today though I think. Sprinters paradise down there I believe

Back to the snow

Go to cyclingfans live race coverage for the best live streams. Nearly always get a good one there. Alfatv (or something like that) has been the one for Tour of Qatar that's worked every time I've been able to get to a computer to watch. Wish I could have watched more of this Tour as it's been quite a display by the OPQS classics boys from what I can gather.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
They've ballsed up big time there. Counting the scores for the standard players that picked a team for Med Tour. The leagues are now totally wrong as a result and if they don't rectify it by taking those points away from standard players then that's me pulling out for the rest of the season. I'm not taking part in a joke competition - rather spend my time watching and enjoying the racing and concentrating on little side bets for fun instead.

Edit: It appears that to get out of their balls up they've opted to open up Tour du Med to standard players now. They've got too greedy, put too many bells and whistles on their site and totally F%&£ed it up. That'll do for me then I think. Not wasting my time playing silly buggers all season.

Cranky

Jan 13, 2007
Edit: It appears that to get out of their balls up they've opted to open up Tour du Med to standard players now. They've got too greedy, put too many bells and whistles on their site and totally F%&£ed it up. That'll do for me then I think. Not wasting my time playing silly buggers all season.

Add to the fact there are non purist teams in the purist league, means it's a bit of an impossible challenge!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Add to the fact there are non purist teams in the purist league, means it's a bit of an impossible challenge!

See the forums over there. I've added to your post on that very subject and a post about the Tour of Med balls up. I've a thing for level playing fields in any game or competition. If I think things aren't fair then I'm not interested and I'll just walk away.........thus

:flounce: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here