Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Full respect to the Homosexual and Lesbian community, God loves us all

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Wonderful. Now paedophilia is linked to homosexuality. There's always some idiot.

This hasn't been a vintage Pride thread IMO. Not nearly enough outrage, misapprehensions, fear and idiocy in it. Though [MENTION=13666]Danny-Boy[/MENTION] is doing his darndest to keep up his end. Credit has to be due for:

I'm proud to be labelled a bigot. With the knowledge that my body parts are only used as designed by God. And not as "adapted" (often with artificial stimulants) by a community who have branded themselves "happy".

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Also no one's mentioned a) the cost of cleaning up and b) what they get up to in the bushes - we need to make sure that these get ticked off before we can close the thread for another year.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Good point about Stonewall, What I would like to know though is is there a "Pinklist" compiled by Stonewall, to discourage employers from taking on staff who might be against their avowed intentions? Which incidentally initially included lowering the homosexual age of consent to 14 at one time. Rather like another organisation which seems to have become a Pyword for danger to children. As was Robert Clothier, a former recent Pride organiser, who was convicted recently for trying to organise sex with children much younger than 14. Are you Proud about that?

May I genuinely ask. Are you a Christian? And if so, do you feel your thread is the right way to both represent and bring people to the Gospel?

Additional note: It is not your view that homosexuality is wrong that I believe is at fault here. I disagree, but respect your right to believe that. It is you approach to it, which undermines Christianity.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
THAT'S THE WAY THEY WOULD LIKE TO PORTRAY IT :rolleyes:the flip side is just a sleaze ball event :nono:
regards
DR

From the man who A: has never been to Pride and B: endorsed a march through Brighton as a great family day out that was actually a bunch of fascist givng the Nazi salute down Queen road I would say that as usual, you haven't got a ****ing clue what you're on about.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
God cannot chose to hate anything,their is no preference,free will is given,the only question to ask is what if everybody was Gay,would it serve,would it be the highest choice,for procreation,that is all,the species can allow for many variations to a theme,God has allowed for this,as the title states God loves us all..

You are very, very confused.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If everybody turned Gay overnight the human race would end within a 100 years,clear enough? Thank God they are not...

But not everyone is going to turn gay overnight are they you dolt! I loathe people using religion to excuse bigotry and homophobia, which is just what you are doing. Plus you type some really confused claptrap. Grow up.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm still awaiting [MENTION=13666]Danny-Boy[/MENTION] to reply and give us his views on oral sex, following his comments on council related rumpo

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's always the most fervently anti bumming naysayers that are into the most perverse shit. Anyway nowt wrong with a finger up the dinner dumper.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Has anyone noticed how businesses fly the rainbow flag at this time, and no other time of year ?

Why is that ?

Answers on a Pink Pound....

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Has anyone noticed how businesses fly the rainbow flag at this time, and no other time of year ?

Why is that ?

Answers on a Pink Pound....

They only have Christmas stuff up for a couple of months a year, do you think they hate christmas most of the time?

The Albion only commemerate those that died in the Army once a year, do you think they're happy about that the other 22 home games?

Jan 30, 2008
From the man who A: has never been to Pride and B: endorsed a march through Brighton as a great family day out that was actually a bunch of fascist givng the Nazi salute down Queen road I would say that as usual, you haven't got a ****ing clue what you're on about.
you would say that wouldn't you :rolleyes: IT WAS A FAMILY DAY OUT UNTIL ANTIFA /SWP GOT INVOLVED, WHAT IS THE PRIDE ABOUT EXACTLY??? AS WAS MENTIONED, HOW ABOUT A STRAIGHT DAY TO BALANCE IT UP:thumbsup:
regards
DR

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
you would say that wouldn't you :rolleyes: IT WAS A FAMILY DAY OUT UNTIL ANTIFA /SWP GOT INVOLVED, WHAT IS THE PRIDE ABOUT EXACTLY??? AS WAS MENTIONED, HOW ABOUT A STRAIGHT DAY TO BALANCE IT UP:thumbsup:
regards
DR

You can organise straight pride. I think your time would be better spent evolving though.

Jan 30, 2008
You can organise straight pride. I think your time would be better spent evolving though.
listen, they've had the gay pride in Brighton for a few years now ,don't you think the novelty has warn off, i'm sure Brighton and hove tax payers don't mind picking up the bill :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They only have Christmas stuff up for a couple of months a year, do you think they hate christmas most of the time?

The Albion only commemerate those that died in the Army once a year, do you think they're happy about that the other 22 home games?

Seriously, I wasn't suggesting they are homophobes, I don't know why you made reference to 'hate'. It was a humorous dig at the way many businesses, probably with little interest in the event, are keen to get in on the act.

Jan 30, 2008
I've just seen that St.James St & roads off it tomorrow and Sunday unless I buy a wristband, WTF is all that about ? How can they refuse anyone ENTRANCE to the BACK alleys ?
i've heard you'll be asked to leave the pub if you act to straight
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here