Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where you travelling from and what time you leaving for Forest Thread

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Advance guard, in enemy territory since 4.00 pm yesterday , just woke up, still pissed.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Are you sure you have allowed enough time for the journey? and what about any unforseen hold ups? there could be someone on the stairs slowing your descent! the TV may not be on the correct channel causing confusion!! .............pre kick off Drinks and food??? ......... I think you need to re think your whole schedule out again!! :)

Rest assured there is a plan B. - TV in the bedroom.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We left Hurstpierpoint on Monday morning. Picked up a narrowboat from Napton at 3pm that day and have been working our way up the Grand Union (Leicester Branch), Soar and Trent and arrived in Nottingham Friday at about 5.30.
Moored up in the city centre and popping over to the game by boat later.
It's the only way to do it!

Last edited:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
We left Hurstpierpoint on Monday morning. Picked up a narrowboat from Napton at 3pm that day and have been working our way up the Grand Union (Leicester Branch), Soar and Trent and arrived in Nottingham Friday at about 5.30.
Moored up in the city centre and popping over to the game by boat later.
It's the only way to do it!

That sir, is the most stylish way to a game ever!

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Motorbike from Boston Lincolnshire for me at 9.30 so I can feel the build-up of excitement hopefully find somewhere free to park to

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You want to share a carriage with [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] and chums?

Beach Hut and chums are in the carriage

nffc1976

Mar 19, 2013
Fair play to all the Brighton fans travelling up at this crazy time of day. I can barely be bothered to drive 20 miles to the game!

Fancy Burnley to beat Reading and our game to be a draw. bring plenty of fingernails to chew on.

all the best if you get in the play-offs. Give Derby a good thrashing if you get the chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here