Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One in Ten Glenn

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Possibly a trifle harsh but the one in the first half was surely the easiest 1-0 up ...how would the game have gone then Glen, However he`s to good to hurry!!!!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Different wind blowing and he has a hat trick today. I don't know how we've conspired to lose that by that margin

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Worked harder than Tuesday when I thought he really was dire.

I think Hemed was unfortunate not to start, and the chances Murray missed were pivotal in how the game went.

We all have off days, but the second half one was a howler!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Possibly a trifle harsh but the one in the first half was surely the easiest 1-0 up ...how would the game have gone then Glen, However he`s to good to hurry!!!!

I don’t know the one at the start of the 2nd was quite special. A stunning save but 3 yards out you shouldn’t be going the keeper a chance. Again may if changed the game a bit as they wandered down the other end and scored 20 seconds later

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Different wind blowing and he has a hat trick today. I don't know how we've conspired to lose that by that margin

Liverpool were like shit off a stick going forward for sure, but their defending wasn't all that. Flattering scoreline. 4-2 would have been about right.Murray was unlucky that Mignolet stuck a lucky leg out when he did.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Murray should have had 3 and could have had 4.

Just not quite good enough.

Urgent we get a slightly better striker in January.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Odd to say but apart from missed chances didnt think he had bad game. Hope we stick with him because better then Hemed

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I suppose there were reasons why both Palace and Bournmouth didn't play him much after they were promoted? Do we have similar issues?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I suppose there were reasons why both Palace and Bournmouth didn't play him much after they were promoted? Do we have similar issues?

Given Palace have quite openly said they made a mistake in getting rid of him - no. Was always an odd signing for Bournemouth. 5 goals in a side that doesn’t score that many is a pretty good return for the 2nd of December.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
The second one was a very bad miss and his own reaction showed he knew it too. Mingulet didn't make a great save, Murray hit it literally straight at him. The fact they scored about 15 seconds later just compounded it. 1-2 and who knows what happens to Liverpool's confidence and with the crowd up.
I thought the first one was actually quite a hard chance.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It doesn't feel like it was that long ago fans were claiming fans were wrong for being disappointed when the window shut without a striker coming in, we didn't need to sign one because Hemed and Murray were fine...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He was shocking today, apart from missing 3 out of 4 absolute winners, he didn't chase the ball down, he seemed to be in 'I don't give a f'uck' mode. We, as the paying public spend our hard earnt to go watch these overpaid prima donnas and today I could not be more harsh about our Glenn, but he did nothing to inspire the faithful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here