Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You F*****G Bedwetters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I did post at 577?or thereabouts (i think 0-2 down 16:21hrs) in the match thread that "still a way to go" i did go missing until the final whistle tho,probably makes me a shitter :lolol:

Edit..... here is the post..
Current form over the last several games would not even see us make the play off's,thankfully our cushion has allowed a dip,it's a cushion not big enough to sustain a trough,so we best pick up even if we loose today....a way to go yet.
In a :shit: the bed style

Last edited:

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
I just about had enough.

The irony about your post is "bedwetting" about " betwetters"!

I understand your pain but don`t let them drag you down fella.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I just about had enough. I've been saying for ages that we are going to win the league and be champions.

After one bad game and a half all I see is negative comments

"Is this the beginning of the end"

"Hughton out"

Loads others that I can't even to be bothered and quite like Triggar does.

Ffs have some faith and get behind the team!!!!

do you mind me asking your age ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I just about had enough. I've been saying for ages that we are going to win the league and be champions.

After one bad game and a half all I see is negative comments

"Is this the beginning of the end"

"Hughton out"

Loads others that I can't even to be bothered and quite like Triggar does.

Ffs have some faith and get behind the team!!!!

You need to have been around for a bit longer than 6 months if you feel the need to start a thread. Mock fury is not a plausible or credible look. If you really imagine you actually can tell people what to do . . . . . good luck with that, pal. In fact, I think I'm going to nip under the duvet and have a MASSIVE wee right now. So, ner!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That's better. I had a little poo and a vomit too. Feeling much better now :O

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You need to have been around for a bit longer than 6 months if you feel the need to start a thread. Mock fury is not a plausible or credible look. If you really imagine you actually can tell people what to do . . . . . good luck with that, pal. In fact, I think I'm going to nip under the duvet and have a MASSIVE wee right now. So, ner!

I had three during the game, I had to physically take my wireless to the bedroom so I could lie in bed and wet myself.

The thought of being an armchair wetter didn't work for me... nightmares.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I'm with the Nomad here.

After 3 terrible halfs it looked like we'd imploded. It's tougher when you are listening on the radio/watching NSC.

4 home games in the next 5, hopefully the corner has been turned now.

Which is kind of the point of the opening post. 7 defeats in 79 or so, a manager that has proved he can get promotion from this league, a team that has proved it can cope with the pressure of a run-in, a 60 point haul after 27 games - one of only 6 teams ever to do so in this league............

...... and 3 bad halves of football and you think we've imploded

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Given we had 5/6 players missing I'm not surprised our form has dipped recently. Hopefully, two home games should put us back on track!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Which is kind of the point of the opening post. 7 defeats in 79 or so, a manager that has proved he can get promotion from this league, a team that has proved it can cope with the pressure of a run-in, a 60 point haul after 27 games - one of only 6 teams ever to do so in this league............

...... and 3 bad halves of football and you think we've imploded

Yes... it is called passion, panic, hope, despair, you name it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here