Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You're not entertaining me, so I'm checking out the enemy forums

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Our forum is so good 100s of Palace are always on it. I am amazed that some of them have written thousands of times on here.
I've read their forum a few times in the past - sure it's no NSC, but it's a lot better than I'm finding for our current rivals.

The other main forum seems to be Vital Burnley
Saw that and it seemed pathetic. Maybe they just don't like to talk about things up there.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I dunno, it's a hard life for sure, but can't it build character? Worked for Ricky Gervais.

We move out on 29th April - hopefully the first 6 years haven't caused irreversible damage to the poor kid.

He also came out with the classic 'Daddy, Reading are a bit rubbish aren't they? I think i will just support Brighton'

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We move out on 29th April - hopefully the first 6 years haven't caused irreversible damage to the poor kid.
Where are you going?
He also came out with the classic 'Daddy, Reading are a bit rubbish aren't they? I think i will just support Brighton'
Fantastic. Have it printed and framed.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You guys realise northerners haven't discovered computers yet? :lol: and the ones that have are the angry ones.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This one from the 'boro forum was written specifically for [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION]

"I had a quick look at Hull's run in and my heart sank. They couldn't choose an easier run in if they tried"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Still invisible:

"I sometimes don't think we give credit to other teams squads. Hull have got a squad as good if not better than ours. And Burnley have good squad too."

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I've read their forum a few times in the past - sure it's no NSC, but it's a lot better than I'm finding for our current rivals.

Saw that and it seemed pathetic. Maybe they just don't like to talk about things up there.

Burnley seem to have another called

'Turfites Talk'

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Where are you going?
Fantastic. Have it printed and framed.

To a place called Pamber Heath, just checked and didn't realise just how small it is population of 1,320. Its 10 miles out of Reading and in a nice bit of countryside. Still an RG post code but it's far enough out to start with - The long term plan is to convince the wife (Reading born and bred) to move down to the coast

Can't wait to be in a nice small little village, it has a proper country pub, a big forest on one side and one bus an hour to Reading

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I too in my hours of boredom on a Monday morning have been looking through the enemy forums as well .... most are delusional, some still don't recognise us and this one made me spit out my coffee ..... ala Middlesbrough

I did the Table Calculator on worldfootball.net earlier this morning (an hour waiting for a bloody train at Clapham Junction...). This is what mine came out with:

1 - Burnley - 88pts
2 - Boro - 88
--------------------------
3 - Hull - 85
4 - Sheff Wed - 80
5 - Derby - 79
6 - Brighton - 77

Burnley with a +32 goal difference, Boro with a +31... Now that'd be a dramatic end to the season!

They have us getting 6 points from 8 games in our current form? It must be a lack of sunlight up there.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You have us getting 6 points from 8 games in ur current form? It must be a lack of sunlight up there.
No, that's a quote from the 'boro forum.

Ah, you've got it now :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I like this one, however am ever so slightly worried that if we do go up we will have similar posts on here in a couple of years

Nah

One thing is sure. With all the premiership gazillions on offer with Tone and Barbs on the scene we will not be wasting money.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
One thing is sure. With all the premiership gazillions on offer with Tone and Barbs on the scene we will not be wasting money.
I'm struggling to cope with the excitement just thinking about it. I imagine we'd waste a bit of money though, as we bringing in some foreign talent who could be great, but might not fit into British football, like Mr Manu.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I too in my hours of boredom on a Monday morning have been looking through the enemy forums as well .... most are delusional, some still don't recognise us and this one made me spit out my coffee ..... ala Middlesbrough

I did the Table Calculator on worldfootball.net earlier this morning (an hour waiting for a bloody train at Clapham Junction...). This is what mine came out with:

1 - Burnley - 88pts
2 - Boro - 88
--------------------------
3 - Hull - 85
4 - Sheff Wed - 80
5 - Derby - 79
6 - Brighton - 77

Burnley with a +32 goal difference, Boro with a +31... Now that'd be a dramatic end to the season!

He reckons we'll get 6 points from our last 8 games. OK we'll see.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He reckons we'll get 6 points from our last 8 games. OK we'll see.
Yeah he'll probably be wrong, but sadly I'm starting to think 'boro will actually go up, with Burnley. Their away form has been poor, but they've won their last 3 home games and they've got 5 home games left. Going there on the last day is not good. It doesn't matter what dressing room problems they have then, they'll be able to put them aside for one game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here