Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

BN1Matty

Aug 19, 2017
Hate to say it, but I agree the money in football now, clubs will add £5mill due to our need for a striker

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'll be honest with you and that i'm pleased with this. I really feel we can do better.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Looks like we are about to pay the price for leaving things so late.

Fair enough but let's hope the price is not relegation. That really would make me sick to the stomach.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Did we or did we not have the work permit hearing today? Would be strange to have gone ahead with that if we knew about this medical issue.

Lots of speculation bubbling in my mind - would it for example be normal to pay some kind of non-refundable deposit irrespective of work permit decision, and if that was looking dicey we've decided to withdraw offer based on medical?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'll be honest with you and that i'm pleased with this. I really feel we can do better.

In the short time available? We'll have to go some.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
*sigh*

Hopefully we have other options we can now (very quickly) pursue.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
In the short time available? We'll have to go some.

The club has only got it'self to blame. Really feels like they were pinning their hopes on that young Chelsea striker who went to Swansea,

The more i think about it the more i'm convinced Paul Winstanley has made a lot of shit signings.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The club has only got it'self to blame. Really feels like they were pinning their hopes on that young Chelsea striker who went to Swansea,

The more i think about it the more i'm convinced Paul Winstanley has made a lot of shit signings.

I think you're right but at least he's ours. ???

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
In the FCZ's press release, it says: "We are very surprised about this decision, but we also had a medical examination carried out by the Schulthess Clinic before the change from Raphael to the FCZ, where the same deviation was found This fact was judged as being neither harmful to health nor compromising the performance of a top athlete. "

The fact that such medical tests in the area of ​​the top sport deviations occur, is not unusual. However, they would be individually analyzed and checked for their medical consequences. Whether a change in the medical situation has actually occurred in the last eight months is now being examined.

Strange one, wonder what this deviation was? and why if we presumably have known about it ages ago, and saw it again on Wednesday in the medical, did we go to a work permit hearing today (or did we?)

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

It's almost like you've been hovering, waiting for the next bit of bad news you can revel in.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here