Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beamback

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Looking forward to going to my first Beamback hope I am a lucky omen.
This will be the game of the season for the fans and players we need to win this one as we need to get somthing to put into the trophy cabinet and museum. Thank you TB for a great season.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
We will be taking C5 multi-cam feed as it's a featured game. CONFIRMED FROM "INSIDER"
Got a feeling this is a one man and his iphone feed. Sky are not covering it and so there must be an EFL rule about cameras. Remember Wigan. Club have multi camera footage but C5 & Sky only used single camera footage.
As for Villa, lucky they've allowed JC with his camera otherwise I bet they'd not let us show it.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Only 6 tickets left in the west lower ( £5 ), 33 tickets in the directors vip area ( £20 )

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Must be, can't believe there will be one camera only

There was for Forest (and a crap one at that - it was zoomed in too close). Bein will not be involved, the game is not being broadcasted live anywhere on any TV channels so there'll be no streams.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think it's on on Bein Sports in the States and Canada, no?

News to me if it is !

I was under the impression there was no broadcast of it, just the beamback. I hope it is being broadcasted then, hopefully we won't be stuck with that crummy single camera view with no replays.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
News to me if it is !

I was under the impression there was no broadcast of it, just the beamback. I hope it is being broadcasted then, hopefully we won't be stuck with that crummy single camera view with no replays.

There were a few threads on here yesterday confirming that it is definitely being broadcast, so almost guaranteed to be some decent streams floating around. Whether or not the club will pay to use the decent stream as opposed to their own single camera effort is another question entirely.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There were a few threads on here yesterday confirming that it is definitely being broadcast, so almost guaranteed to be some decent streams floating around. Whether or not the club will pay to use the decent stream as opposed to their own single camera effort is another question entirely.

Is this post from Hassocks AF visible only to ME, for some reason?

We will be taking C5 multi-cam feed as it's a featured game. CONFIRMED FROM "INSIDER"

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick

Club have confirmed it will be multi-camera.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
That is mildly surprising.

I think I've been to every Amex beamback so far:

Palace (0-3)
Boro (1-1)
Brentford (3-3)
Forest (0-3)

Think that's all of them ? Bloody hell. What a manky set of results.

That's why I'm not going,every time we get our knickers pulled down.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Just printed my ticket, but it only has a small square bar code, I thought they are usually long bar codes? I didn't get anything from the club saying mine was one of the tickets that I need to re print, is this correct?

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
THAT explains why I had foreboding about going to this beamback. Not been much fun yet.

Brentford was pretty good (well the last 20 minutes, anyway)

Ive got two beamback tickets spare if anyone wants them (thanks to getting hospitality tickets at Villa)

Proceeds to REMF

What exactly are beamback tickets,I cant remember a reference to them in the past

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here