Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea v Bradford - most astonishing FA Cup result EVER ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Would hate it if Jose was gracious if we defeated them. Would LOVE to see him pissed off!! Much more entertaining

Stumpy Tim

Whether it was the biggest shock or not, I'm loving watching the highlights of the Bradford fans going BAT mental as the goals fly in. At points it felt as though they didn't know how to celebrate any more. Absolute carnage

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Colchester beating leeds in the hayday of Leeds United when they were the best team in the country.

Today john stead played a blinder..strange career as stead was a hero for huddersfield and went on to supposed better things....but actually his career nosedived. Really pleased he tore chelski another one. Still a footballing hero of mine. Go steadinho!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Congrats Bradford.

Congrats Bradford.

Colchester v Leeds was exceptional and just as unexpected as well in the past.

Bradford City exploits of recent years exceed Bedford Town in the sixties by quite a long way.

I had given up on Bradford City after giving the ball away leading to the Chelsea goals. I thought we had better not do that against Arsenal. PS: I was also thinking even if we lead Arsenal 4-0 I would be on edge after they came back from 0-4 down to Reading.

More: http://www.espn.co.uk/facupstories/sport/story/124299.html

Last edited:

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Unbelievable result. Chelsea conceding 4 at home doesn't happen often. Astonishing indeed.

What's almost as unbelievable is that Palace are currently the highest ranked team guaranteed a spot in the 5th round draw!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The gap between the 'first' and 'third' divisions is ruddy huge now.

Chelsea's matchday squad cost £200m+. Bradford's players were all free/on loan, except James Hanson (£7,500). Crazy.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I rate Chelsea 2 Bradford 4 as number one by a clear margin.
Colchester United 3-2 Leeds United number 2
1964 Oxford United 3-1 Blackburn Rovers number 3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here