Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stage set for Knocky to be the hero

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If we can go into the United game KNOWING that a draw/win will keep us up, I can see Anthony absolutely relishing the chance to be the hero, after a season in which he has struggled. He can be very frustrating, but he's one player that you can't fault when it comes to desire, including the desire to be the main man.

Just got a real feeling he's gonna play a big part in one of our last games - hope so.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I want SCHELOTTO to score THE goal. He'll go absolutely batshit crazy.

I too would love that. Already well on the way to cult status due to his RIDICULOUS playing style.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I too would love that. Already well on the way to cult status due to his RIDICULOUS playing style.

If the worst happens, and we do go down, El Galgo, released from a bit of defensive responsibility, is going to be tremendous FUN next season.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If we can go into the United game KNOWING that a draw/win will keep us up, I can see Anthony absolutely relishing the chance to be the hero, after a season in which he has struggled. He can be very frustrating, but he's one player that you can't fault when it comes to desire, including the desire to be the main man.

Just got a real feeling he's gonna play a big part in one of our last games - hope so.

I hope so too, oh l sooo hope so! but l really can't see it. If it was at this stage last season when he was on fire and terrorising the weaker defences we were coming across, then definately.

Sadly that isn't the case this time around, he is just back from suspension, has been having a tough time of it of late, and there is no guarantee that he will actually get on to the pitch tomorrow night. If anyone does the business for us l've a feeling it is still going to be good old Glenn.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If the worst happens, and we do go down, El Galgo, released from a bit of defensive responsibility, is going to be tremendous FUN next season.

Not convinced he really knows what defending is already - his positioning in the first 25-30 mins of the Palace game was baffling.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I would love it to happen, but I think it is far more likely that he will run himself into the ground, make a needless lunging tackle resulting in a yellow card, dribble into dead ends while being marked out of the game and finally either throw his toys out of the pram when substituted or end up getting a second yellow in a fit of pique by kicking the ball away or telling the ref to eff off.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Can he not be the hero tomorrow night first? :shrug:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I would love it to happen, but I think it is far more likely that he will run himself into the ground, make a needless lunging tackle resulting in a yellow card, dribble into dead ends while being marked out of the game and finally either throw his toys out of the pram when substituted or end up getting a second yellow in a fit of pique by kicking the ball away or telling the ref to eff off.

:amex: :bowdown:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My money is on a red card due to frustration.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Courage + ability + right decision-making + right mindset = matchwinner
Knocky can be electric when he gets all these together. Let's hope it's tomorrow night he manages it :lolol:
:bhasign:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

can't knock a realist....:lol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If only he wasn't quite so...well...French.

All that dash and elan with no end product..runs like a train...into the sidings.

Get your head up AK, and...note to the other players...AK will make that run so ****ing put some balls in for the mad frog.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here