Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aleksandar Mitrovic

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
2 more goals tonight. Proving what a lot of us knew that he is a decent striker who was short on confidence and being badly mis-managed.

Fulham are going to take some stopping now. Would be really pleased if they went up, good club and great stadium.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
No, he does it in the PL too.

So would Mitrović if given the chance, but Raffa only used him a total of 89 minutes, in which he scored 1 goal.

I still hope we try again in the summer.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
With another £100m and no panic, I wonder if they'll cast the net further, which would also avoid Ashley ripping us off with a huge fee.

You're probably right, but I think Chris's steady management would be perfect for a hothead like Mitrovic. The same way he got the best out of Knockaert.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Just seen that with tonight's result Fulham have taken 33 out of their last 39 available points.

Some going that.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Just seen that with tonight's result Fulham have taken 33 out of their last 39 available points.

Some going that.

Including winning at Derby on saturday. They're on fire and Mitrovic is the perfect addition for them. The January window was perfect for them, and with Sessegnon on fire as well - they're going to finish second.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Including winning at Derby on saturday. They're on fire and Mitrovic is the perfect addition for them. The January window was perfect for them, and with Sessegnon on fire as well - they're going to finish second.

You are right. The Blades came at us last night but we soaked it up and gave it back. Mitro's 2 goals were pure poaching striker class. He's apparently really happy at Fulham - he's treated well, enjoys training (unlike at Newcastle) and speaks the same language as the gaffer. In short, he's appreciated and is responding. Sessegnon actually was relatively quiet last night but is still an incerible talent - 14 goals from his last 16 shots (not sure if that includes last night). I'd rather beat Derby at Wembley (to avenge 1983) than go straight up - not that I'm that bovvered, given the fun we're having in the Championship.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

Unfortunately for them Cardiff have also taken 33 points from the last 39 (if I can count)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Unfortunately for them Cardiff have also taken 33 points from the last 39 (if I can count)

Cardiff are very functional, but Fulham are very good. I hope Fulham finish second, they would be a good team in the Premier League in my opinion. And it's a better away day for us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here