Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will finish higher in the league this season? Brighton or Palace?

Who will finish higher in the league this season? Brighton or Palace?

• Brighton

Votes: 81 45.5%
  • Palace

Votes: 97 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surely someone could find lots of quotes from Palace fans at the season outset, referring to how much better Benteke (2 goals) is than Murray (10 goals)?

I can't believe I've fallen into your little trap [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION], you little tinker.
Sadly though on this thread at least it wasn't the palace fans with kind words for Benteke.
But then I guess you already knew that.

Benteke and Zaha are both match winners against almost any opposition.

If we had a Benteke-quality striker then I would say us but we don't, so I will reluctantly say Palace. Marginally.

Benteke the best striker out of Hemed, Baldock, Murray and Wickham.
(he just about scraps past Baldock & Wickham)

Benteke scored 15 for Palace last year. Do we have a 15 goal striker?

Oh and looks what's this, lurking on page three, with Simster for company...

Not sure I can agree with that. Cabaye, Townsend, Benteke have been living off reputations from years ago now.
:wink:

Well played sir, well played.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Has he got 9 so far? 1 every 3 games we play. 11 games left, on course for just under 13.

It’s almost like I was being tongue in cheek.

He has 10 goals. And I’m not sure how you know how many cup games we have still to play?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
And yes, I'll prob be banned now for this post as you won't like hearing the truth whilst LL Cool J's aggressive post will be ignored. But frankly I don't care :whistle:

The only chance we have of seeing you back on this board is if you beat us in April you absolute Cockstrangler! You only post when you are winning!

We beat you in the cup and all your best players are injured; your season is ****ed you ***t. We are above you in the Premier League and the player your mug fans sang loving songs about in the Amex took a razor blade out and slashed your ****ing throats! Murray is our prodigal son, has slain your ugly ass and has returned to keep us in the Premier League - god it would be funny if he could somehow relegate you ****s in April!

Now **** off and watch our cup run go go GO!

P.S We’ll beat you in REMF too!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Looking at the run in I’d say us . I think we will just stay up but you will drop , alough you have been very plucky .

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
The only chance we have of seeing you back on this board is if you beat us in April you absolute Cockstrangler! You only post when you are winning!

We beat you in the cup and all your best players are injured; your season is ****ed you ***t. We are above you in the Premier League and the player your mug fans sang loving songs about in the Amex took a razor blade out and slashed your ****ing throats! Murray is our prodigal son, has slain your ugly ass and has returned to keep us in the Premier League - god it would be funny if he could somehow relegate you ****s in April!

Now **** off and watch our cup run go go GO!

P.S We’ll beat you in REMF too!

The force is strong in this one.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Looking at the run in I’d say us . I think we will just stay up but you will drop , alough you have been very plucky .

Are you not slightly worried that your Premier league status could depend on Zaha playing again this season. Hennessey not getting injured and having to rely on Dion-Curtis Henry, your U21 keeper who's league career stats are 1 game for Peterborough in 2015.

Last edited:

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Are you not slightly worried that your Premier league status could depend on Zaha playing again this season. Hennessey not getting injured and having to rely on Dion-Curtis Henry, your U21 keeper who's league career stats are 1 game for Peterborough in 2015.

Are you not slightly worried that despite all this you are only 1 point ahead of us?

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Not at all, was it just a only a month ago that Palace tw*ts were on here telling us to mind the gap?

Well cant talk for anyone else but not sure that was the sentiment intended more that we had clawed back from a ridiculous start. Not sure anyone can mind the gap from 10th down.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Well cant talk for anyone else but not sure that was the sentiment intended more that we had clawed back from a ridiculous start. Not sure anyone can mind the gap from 10th down.

Really, I think it was their delight to being above us for the first time this season, something most Palace fans never thought would happen at the start of the season. I think you can call that arrogance which many Palace fans suffer in abundance.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here