Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Pritchard

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
What I can't understand is with our "secrecy" until singed policy, why would the club tweet about the progress last night?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The club didn't - as usual they've remained very quiet about this. It was leaked by all the usual media sources, probably instigated at the behest of Pritchard's agent.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
The real news story for Tottenham as a whole is that Levy managed to secure £8 million for an out-of-form player with precisely one good season under his belt. While that doesn’t quite cover the amount spent for Victor Wanyama and Vincent Janssen, it will likely be just first of a couple sales that would go some way — if not perhaps the whole way — to evening out Tottenham’s transfer debts.

http://hotspurhq.com/2016/08/02/tottenham-to-sell-alex-pritchard-to-brighton/

So it is dependent on the fee.

£3 million transfer fee is what he is worth. Leaving us some funds free to purchase any other good players that become available.

Perhaps, I am overestimating our own current players to play pass and move football.

I am 99% sure you're not a human, you're actually an outdated piece of Artifice Intelligence designed to pose a human on football forums, but the technology isn't up to scratch so all of your posts; whilst containing relevant words, make f*cking no sense at all.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Oh my Feckin God! It's giving me brain ache. Us guys out here who aren't actually in the Clubs Offices at the moment are like me, I guess, so very grateful that some of you are so well informed, that you're able to give us all this inside information. I hope you're letting Tony know what's going on, and how much of his money you are spending. :facepalm:

ps .....just wait until you see him holding the SHIRT!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So it is dependent on the fee.

£3 million transfer fee is what he is worth.
Where are you getting this £3m figure from?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Oh my Feckin God! It's giving me brain ache. Us guys out here who aren't actually in the Clubs Offices at the moment are like me, I guess, so very grateful that some of you are so well informed, that you're able to give us all this inside information. I hope you're letting Tony know what's going on, and how much of his money you are spending. :facepalm:

ps .....just wait until you see him holding the SHIRT!

this .....this......this

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Its strange. Perseus was asked by several people where Spurs as in the club as he had stated, had said that they were lucky to get such a high offer for Pritchard and hos response seems to be to quote a fan led site. Clearly as a club theyve said nothing of the sort

Happyguy

May 30, 2011
I am hoping we can push this deal over the line in time for Saturday, so any news on the player at Lancing for a medical and hope we can have a new player in the team for Derby game.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
So Spurs didn't say it at all. A Spurs blogger did.

Yep. He might have got the facts wrong. If the £8 million includes wages for a five years contract, with promotion bonuses and add ons, it does not seem so bad.

I expect that is the Spurs fans sentiment though. Can't get near the first team, let's see how much dosh we can get for him. £1 to £2 million to cover development costs is more like a fee I would pay, plus a £1 million extra for one good season with Brentford two years ago (and Judge did nearly as well when Pritchard was gone).

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just seen Villas £12 million bid for Ross McCormack is going to be accepted today, surely he's not worth that much?

Yes, with VAT.

Villa Added Tax.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Yep. He might have got the facts wrong. If the £8 million includes wages for a five years contract, with promotion bonuses and add ons, it does not seem so bad.

I expect that is the Spurs fans sentiment though. Can't get near the first team, let's see how much dosh we can get for him. £1 to £2 million to cover development costs is more like a fee I would pay, plus a £1 million extra for one good season with Brentford two years ago (and Judge did nearly as well when Pritchard was gone).

I am 99% sure you're not a human, you're actually an outdated piece of Artifice Intelligence designed to pose a human on football forums, but the technology isn't up to scratch so all of your posts; whilst containing relevant words, make f*cking no sense at all.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], is there an add-on for this site so I can automatically post the above quote whenever Perseus posts? Thanks.

Happyguy

May 30, 2011
Sky Sports showing transfer whispers still showing he is coming to us a bit strange that nothing has been mentioned on sky sports. But Moose has said on twitter today that Norwich have shown interest.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This is ILLEGAL. Somebody call the POLICE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here