Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I take it all the Leicester fans who were wetting their beds over Ulloa's transfer are pretty quiet tonight.

Luckily we're all so rational on NSC, nobody has to go into hiding :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm not sure he played today. The daft bint on ITV News said Leicester's Leonardo Alloya scored their goal.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The 5'7ish Baldock?

You don't need to be tall to score from crosses,tap ins from a 6 yard predator-Gary Lineker scored a bundle of goals from crosses,was he a tall player?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Add on will probably be number of goals, and staying up clauses. I doubt there'll be a selling on %.

Nothing related to goals, I believe. 20 appearances triggers an extra chunk (so scoring keeps him in the side, thus we get it anyway).

Staying up this year triggers a million. Staying up NEXT year triggers ANOTHER million. If they go down THIS year. But up again NEXT year. Than that also triggers a million.

Sell on, I don't know. I think so, it not sure what. 15% maybe. That's only on any profit though, so unlikely to amount to much, if anything.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Funny how I'm so pleased for him but wish Buckley nothing but bad luck. There's a way right and s wrong way to leave a club.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You don't need to be tall to score from crosses,tap ins from a 6 yard predator-Gary Lineker scored a bundle of goals from crosses,was he a tall player?

Tim Cahill was another who scored loads with his head and wasn't very tall.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

I don't remember Lineker using his head that much?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The way he went absolutely batshit crazy after scoring at Forest will make me love that man forever. Shirt off, swinging it round his head and just jumping up and down like a looney. Brilliant.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I don't remember Lineker using his head that much?
Apparently was afraid of brain damage from heading a ball so avoided doing so whenever possible.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Funny how I'm so pleased for him but wish Buckley nothing but bad luck. There's a way right and s wrong way to leave a club.
Karma, Buckley & Bridcutt playing in the Championship next season in a half empty SOL. Poyet has long gone because Oatway cant control his bowels in the away dressing room. Oh and they live in a northern shite hole. :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
As long as he continues to score the goals which potentially send Palace or Sunderland down then that's fine by me
Palace AND Sunderland.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
The way he went absolutely batshit crazy after scoring at Forest will make me love that man forever. Shirt off, swinging it round his head and just jumping up and down like a looney. Brilliant.

It was the ROAR that got me. Incredible.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
It was the ROAR that got me. Incredible.
Brighton_2901129b.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here