Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Friday 17th March Weekend Championship fixtures***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Expect nothing other than 3 points for Toon and Udds. Massive bonus for us if either drop points, regardless of our result

NSC have recently built Wagner and his team into some sort of super team, good to see them losing but we all know they'll storm back and get a last gasp winner and perpetuate this really irritating idea that they are unbeatable

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dare I ?

Oh feck it....

"Were on our way... We're on our way..... "

Altogether now...

It's unlikely to ever get much better than the last two seasons have been ( I am discounting the way it finished last season because it was also a fabulous season until then,)

Sing away!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
As results stand a draw tomorrow looks even more likely. Suspect we'd both take that.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Massive players boo-ed off at halftime.

Owlstalk set up for meltdown later as it stands.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Thank you Brizzle City... I bl00dy love them...

... until we play them...

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I was out, so had to check in from time to time on the 'phone. The evening just got better and better. Great results and massive smiles as each goal went in.

Seeing the Wendys bottling it is a right chuckle. With all that spending, to do worse than last season is a shambles.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Today has become a 'free' game for us. Lose and nothing changes to third, win and we take the biggest and most massive step towards promotion. I can watch this evening without the fear.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here