Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

love at first bite. The Strand

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Unbelievable value .........had a BLT in a large French stick, about £3.20 ..............12 pieces of streaky bacon !!!
My fav place for lunch when I'm over that way.........

Aug 23, 2011
I used to go to the one in worthing town centre 20 years ago (not sure its still there though). Large french stick well filled for less than £2. Glad to hear its still going

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I live round the corner from that. Might have to give that a go. I love recommendations on here. The Bristol gardens one last night was a pearler!!!!!

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Unbelievable value .........had a BLT in a large French stick, about £3.20 ..............12 pieces of streaky bacon !!!
My fav place for lunch when I'm over that way.........

Can always rely on a quote from you when food is involved mate :clap:

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
was there almost everyday when i was at college there - chicken, sweetcorn, lettuce and bbq sauce. You know its good when half of it ends up on your lap whilst you're eating it as its RAMMED with filling

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Tell you where is really good for a sandwich at a cracking price...the little cafe by the entrance to the City College Car Park that comes out into Trafalgar Street opposite what used to be where Plumbwells were.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I live round the corner from that. Might have to give that a go. I love recommendations on here. The Bristol gardens one last night was a pearler!!!!!

I'm not sure using 'Bristol Gardens' and 'pearler' in the same post is very appropriate !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here