Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Obama declaring war on Russia.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
First point : Glad you cleared that up. I guess you know the unknowable better than anyone else.

Second point : China?

Of course i don't know the "unknowable", do you or any other posters, of course not we just give our opinions.........which obviously you do not agree with, fair enough.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It's not about stating he is wonderful, it's about assessing his presidency. The election was between Clinton and Trump and she threw it away. Nothing Obama could have said or done would have changed peoples perception of the emails and certainly not the timing of the FBI announcement of re opening the case during the time when postal voting was open.

The dumb comment, which I still think was warranted, was in response to the suggestion that that the president lost the election to Trump.
I agree with much of that and thanks for making a 'proper' response. My initial response was definitely full of hyperbola but I firmly believe any incumbent president does have some effect upon the outcome of an election just as a prime minister's performance, if retiring, would affect the outcome of any consequent election.

Anyway, OT, I'm grateful to Obama. From the moment in which he stuck up for David Cameron and joined project fear, I believed leave could win. That was a huge miscalculation from the remain side IMO.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Of course i don't know the "unknowable", do you or any other posters, of course not we just give our opinions.........which obviously you do not agree with, fair enough.

You said his diplomacy will be better than Clinton. Sounds like you're stating a fact, not an opinion.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I knew as soon as i posted some smart arse would notice the fifth, and of course feel great for pointing it out. :smile:

I thought it was [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] to begin with.. but [MENTION=17215]Sussex Nomad[/MENTION] it was... all those quotes :lolol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
o882ab.jpg

Your articulate response only brings me to my knees.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I knew as soon as i posted some smart arse would notice the fifth, and of course feel great for pointing it out. :smile:

I'll tell you something my old friend, you haven't answered one of my questions. Other than that... carry on.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nothing but a distraction. the man is doing his up most to clear both himself and Hilary from any further investigations.

The dirty little coward sh*t would prefer an all out war with Russia than to face a conviction.

Hopefully out of his desperate attempt to destabilize the world will lead to both his and his masters destruction, pushing for something people are no longer buying...well everyone that is apart from the wet behind the ear lot i.e the soppy progressives. When will these idiot's wake the f*ck up and realize that the establishment that they have come to worship are nothing but a dangerous bunch of psychopath's without a shred of empathy for anyone apart from themselves.:facepalm:. .

Are you a weirdo?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It's just that what you wrote was really stupid. And don't act all hurt, you are a pioneer of needless insults and nastiness.
Really? I'm sorry if I ever hurt your feelings. But there are good reasons that Obama's presidency wasn't the success it may have been and that has had, IMO, a big part to play in the election. It's only an opinion.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The USA needs an enemy to justify the the expenditure on it's military budget. Trump has chosen China over Russia

Equally,Russia needs an enemy to justify the expenditure on it's military budget,annexation of Crimea,formenting and encouraging war in East Ukraine

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Why are you still on here then you clown.

And coming from a simpleton like you i take that as a compliment,

Why do you find the need to call people names and use rhetoric to stamp your point home? I will forgive your shocking grammar and spelling, that is a symptom of today's teaching and I assume you are still young. But please, when you post, please understand people will think you are a tw@t when you actually don't have an argument. You are probably a nice lad, but you need to get a grip on your habit, whatever it is, I have no idea, but don't come on here spouting bollocks, when your bollocks make no sense. Over and out sailor xx

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here