Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Man Utd. FA Cup Final

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I can't believe the injustice of it all , if it wasn't for the complete and utter shyster clattenburk we would have won it . The atmosphere was great and didn't let up so much so a mate from Nigeria rang me and said the pub fell silent in awe of it all . We dust ourselfs down and go again next season , when we will be odds on to win the bloody lot . See you next season :smile: ( on here not on the pitch ) .

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I can't believe the injustice of it all , if it wasn't for the complete and utter shyster clattenburk we would have won it . The atmosphere was great and didn't let up so much so a mate from Nigeria rang me and said the pub fell silent in awe of it all . We dust ourselfs down and go again next season , when we will be odds on to win the bloody lot . See you next season [emoji2] ( on here not on the pitch ) .
Oi oi knew you'd turn up eventually

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The atmosphere was great and didn't let up so much so a mate from Nigeria rang me and said the pub fell silent in awe of it all .

Yeah, a couple of hundred people dressed in black and banging a drum. The only time it sounded great was when you scored. Palace sounded VERY loud. Shame it was only for 3 minutes lol!

And I expect the pub was quiet as the standard of football was SO bad from your team of journeymen.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What about Swillis saying I knock your mum about
Mods should just ban the pleb, all they had to do was keep their heads down today but they just can't resist coming on here, even when they get a pasting

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I can't believe the injustice of it all , if it wasn't for the complete and utter shyster clattenburk we would have won it . The atmosphere was great and didn't let up so much so a mate from Nigeria rang me and said the pub fell silent in awe of it all . We dust ourselfs down and go again next season , when we will be odds on to win the bloody lot . See you next season :smile: ( on here not on the pitch ) .

Don't rush back. The fact that you've quoted about 5 different threads on here surely proves you spend way to much time on another teams board. Sod off and spend the summer thinking about your sad life.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Don't rush back. The fact that you've quoted about 5 different threads on here surely proves you spend way to much time on another teams board. Sod off and spend the summer thinking about your sad life.

What'd even sadder is that this gimp was on here yesterday. Yes, their team is at Wembley, yet they're on here.

Losers, in more ways than one.

P.S. Jesse did well.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
I can't believe the injustice of it all , if it wasn't for the complete and utter shyster clattenburk we would have won it . The atmosphere was great and didn't let up so much so a mate from Nigeria rang me and said the pub fell silent in awe of it all . We dust ourselfs down and go again next season ??????, when we will be odds on to win the bloody lot . See you next season :smile: ( on here not on the pitch ) .

You have no mates

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

I don't really get it. All over Twitter, I see Palace fans ranting about Clattenburg. Sure, the non-advantage thing wasn't ideal, but it's not as though Wickham was nailed on to score (yes, he put it away, but long after United's players had stopped running). The penalty claim by Zaha was his usual flouncing to the floor bullshit. Smalling got sent off (rightly), Rooney could have gone, Delaney should have done.

What interested me was that all the pre-match Palace hype was over the Boy Wonder Wilf, yet apart from a few first half runs that ended with his usual piss poor decision making, he didn't do much. And also Bolasie, who was absolutely anonymous all game. Bizarre. You'd have thought they'd have turned up for their big game.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't really get it. All over Twitter, I see Palace fans ranting about Clattenburg. Sure, the non-advantage thing wasn't ideal, but it's not as though Wickham was nailed on to score (yes, he put it away, but long after United's players had stopped running). The penalty claim by Zaha was his usual flouncing to the floor bullshit. Smalling got sent off (rightly), Rooney could have gone, Delaney should have done.

What interested me was that all the pre-match Palace hype was over the Boy Wonder Wilf, yet apart from a few first half runs that ended with his usual piss poor decision making, he didn't do much. And also Bolasie, who was absolutely anonymous all game. Bizarre. You'd have thought they'd have turned up for their big game.

In fairness, I recall there being three times in the first half where Clattenburg could have played advantage and didn't. I was quite surprised as I think we've seen a few instances in our games where refs have allowed play to continue for longer than they used to, before pulling it back if an advantage was not forthcoming. Not quite like happens in rugby but giving play a bit longer to unfold. To see one of our top refs giving no time at all seemed a bit strange.

That said, we've been told enough times recently that decisions even out over the course of a season, so I'm perfectly happy with what I saw.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
In fairness, I recall there being three times in the first half where Clattenburg could have played advantage and didn't. I was quite surprised as I think we've seen a few instances in our games where refs have allowed play to continue for longer than they used to, before pulling it back if an advantage was not forthcoming. Not quite like happens in rugby but giving play a bit longer to unfold. To see one of our top refs giving no time at all seemed a bit strange.

That said, we've been told enough times recently that decisions even out over the course of a season, so I'm perfectly happy with what I saw.

If I wanted FAIRNESS, I'd have gone to the BBC website, or the Croydon Advertiser.

No, I want the appropriately one-eyed, blue-and-white-tinted, hilarity-filled, myopic Albion perspective on the Cup FInal, and thus I came here.

Hush now with your objectivity :p

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

In awe of the managers dance they could not believe their eyes I expect and they know a thing or two about tribal dance.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Nice to know our cup final meant so much to you lot, it was quite gutting to lose but not so unexpected.
We were in good spirits and made loads of noise, you know that stuff that you only managed at one game this season, Its called atmosphere. Even then it was after Middlesbrough and SW showed you how it should be done.
Lingard scored a goal, nice to see you all crowing about that. Lingard definitely a Premier league player, must have been good for his career to get some game time at lower league clubs.
All in all it has been a disappointing end to the season for us, but at least we are in the Premier league earning another 100+ million, whilst Tony has to open his cheque book again to keep you afloat. Saw a Charlton fan crowing on here as well, enjoy Division three :lol:
Anyway heres to next season and another BHA failure :vuvu: :vuvu:

well.....i do believe the thread was started by one of your lot ......on our board....!?......what did you expect us to do .....bell end...

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
About the same time you stop getting pissed and knocking your missus about.

[MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION]

Apologies for the above, I should not have said it and regret having done so. It was out of order of me. Whatever I think of you I should not have said that.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
[MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION]

Apologies for the above, I should not have said it and regret having done so. It was out of order of me. Whatever I think of you I should not have said that.

Fair enough Swillis -she knocks me
about :ohmy: I think we should have a cease fire don't you :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here