Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yet another police shooting fatality in the USA.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The hypocrisy on here is beyond belief , if this was a black kid shot dead by white policemen the insipid white liberals would be breaking their necks to be the first to condemn police brutality , never mind though, this was only poor white trash.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
The hypocrisy on here is beyond belief , if this was a black kid shot dead by white policemen the insipid white liberals would be breaking their necks to be the first to condemn police brutality , never mind though, this was only poor white trash.

never mind the riots

erm,looting,I don't really give a shit,now where's my flat screen TV

this will be swept under the carpet quickly

you can only say sorry so many times for slavery,after all none of us took part in it

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
So two police black police officers riddle a car full of bullets, I kid u not the white child had 10 bullets in him! They found no weapons Boot on the other foot the country let alone the state would be in melt down.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
pleased to hear it

but where are the riots???
Exactly , the usual suspects would be breaking their necks to voice outrage if it was a black kid riddled with bullets.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He's got a point, though.
He has. I was being mischievous.

I would agree that if the exact scenario happened to a black child, there would be hell to pay, although let's be clear about this, black Americans have had a shit deal so accepting such incidents as accidents must understandably be tougher to do.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton

Indeed mate, spot on. Must be a case of the "I'm offended by anything and everything" bandwagon will pass by without all the 'right on' liberals not bothering to jump on it this time! But why not, I mean all police officers are racist and guilty of assaulting anyone they come into contact with! Same sort of wankers that think it's ok to cut police horses with broken glass because they have a right to 'protest' against anything and everything they don't like!!!

However in this case would it not be better if all the bullshit 'my opinion means more than yours' crap is forgotten and a realisation that in the grand scheme of things, it's a child who lost his life and that quite frankly is the awful truth!

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You have really revealed yourself as a racist tit this time. The media is ALL OVER this. Time, I think, that you f ucked off of this football message board.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You have really revealed yourself as a racist tit this time. The media is ALL OVER this. Time, I think, that you f ucked off of this football message board.
The insipid white liberals I mentioned are w ankers such as yourself and the rest on here , you utter bellend , plus you can go and fvck yourself , who made you the arbiter of who should and shouldn't be on here :wanker:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Totally. Any chance to post with racist agenda he is on it. He’s not a Brighton fan and just pollutes NSC with his Britain First mentality. Surprised he has not been banned just for his choice of avatar.

Note for [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here