Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Board meeting today about Hyypia

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I'm still baffled that the Chairman of any commercial operation on the very brink of a cash crisis would be wandering off to take an extended sabbatical!

And if you think its bed-wetting to have concerns about the cost to the club of relegation I highly recommend you read EPs excellent piece:

http://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?364-The-Price-of-Going-Down

I understand that the technology exists to run the business day-to-day from down under and that's all well and good when things are just tickety-boo....but they aren't. This is a time for the Chairman to be high profile and put himself about. Putting an arm round shoulders, providing reassurance and in the case of Barber and the Burke, giving them regular kicks up the backside.

I think going off on an extended vacation when the club is in the mire sends entirely the wrong message to players, staff, supporters and, in particular, Barber & Burke.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Weather is not looking good either and what with it being on SKY and our current league position, I reckon we could be set for one of the lowest crowds for a league match ever at The Amex. Bloody depressing. If we lose then that has to be end of SH.

Won't be anyone left by the full time whistle. .....................unless we win !?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Going by Naylors most recent tweet, Sami isn't going anywhere! :drama:

If the board think Hyypia is worth keeping after 3 wins in 20 games with us sitting in the bottom 3 and barely any fans have any faith left in Sami then it just comes down to not wanting to pay out the remaining 2 and a half years of his contract because this is crazy.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
What does it say for those of us at work and getting firewall?

1) Had a midday chat with Sami at training ground. Spoke honestly about his situation and the quest to put things right. #bhafc

2) Full interview with Sami Hyypia in tomorrow's Argus, plus the latest on his future. #bhafc

PS :lolol: at your firewall... first world crisis

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Looks like he is staying.

Full interview with Sami Hyypia in tomorrow's Argus, plus the latest on his future. #bhafc

fireball

Jan 24, 2010
[Well if the board do not sack Hyypia we need to start of getting behide the team for first half then Hyypia out hyypia out after 40min
them stand up if we want hyypia out . then all walk out on 75min
a

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

"Had a midday chat with Sami at training ground. Spoke honestly about his situation and the quest to put things right."

As this is a tardy, duplicate post, might as well post Nathan Jones's unintentionally-gallows-humour Twitter profile picture:

5ccpJ9d5.jpeg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Andy Naylor [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus · 6m 6 minutes ago
Full interview with Sami Hyypia in tomorrow's Argus, plus the latest on his future. #bhafc

Bollox anyone else depressed.....

had a ruff couple of weeks and this just makes me depressed....

still 100% behind the team on Friday.....

maybe we can turn that corner, I bloody hope so or serious questions will have to be asked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here