Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking news: Reports of explosion in Manchester

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Quite frankly I think you are bang out of order imposing a short ban for me on this thread and I think you use your status as a moderator wholly inappropriately at other times too, in this instance making a derogatory post to me before then barring me, thats a cheapshot why not stand your ground if you have anything worthwhile to add.

Your PM to me shortly afterwards confirms that we agree that my posts were not offensive regarding the Manchester atrocity, but you did cite 'the manner' of my posts, which is pretty meaningless and is just a vague acknowledgement that you disagree with me on almost all things, as I do you, big deal.

You have previous too, including an extremely aggressive post to me on the Brexit thread and you also barred another poster on the David Bowie thread when he simply stated he didnt care much for his music, you then said it was a TRIBUTE thread, it wasnt it was a thread simply headed 'David Bowie' and the poster you banned simply commented pretty passively on his music, but you called him a prick and banned him, whilst later stating that actually you weren't a big Bowie fan either, astonishing really.

Both times unrelated posters questioned your actions.

I am not too bothered with your personal attacks, water off a ducks back for me but at least be mature enough to argue the toss if you care, no need to ban people just based on their view on a certain issue, I was expressing a view supported it seems by others and as for David Bowies music, well after all its only pop music.
You are not alone

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Don't you think your post about the all-you-can-eat Dubai buffet was really out of order, offensive and nasty though? Because this is where this particular spat originates from? I'm surprised you're still carrying this on.

My post is in response to me being barred from the thread, the all you can eat reference was a flippant remark in respect to a destination that have appalling human rights issues especially against women, personally I guess it is quite a souless place too, but thats for another day, but it wasnt in reference to the friend of a friend, it was to the issue that we should be required not to engage in religious debate.

For the record how abot HKFC and his vitriol towards me and others and all you can see is a 'all you can eat buffet' comment, bit like yourself having a swipe at that picture, what was it, who did you say they looked like a paedophile and something else and something else, but again you take umbridge form the 'buffet ' comment whilst not once even acknowledging you own post.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
My post is in response to me being barred from the thread, the all you can eat reference was a flippant remark in respect to a destination that have appalling human rights issues especially against women, personally I guess it is quite a souless place too, but thats for another day, but it wasnt in reference to the friend of a friend, it was to the issue that we should be required not to engage in religious debate.

For the record how abot HKFC and his vitriol towards me and others and all you can see is a 'all you can eat buffet' comment, bit like yourself having a swipe at that picture, what was it, who did you say they looked like a paedophile and something else and something else, but again you take umbridge form the 'buffet ' comment whilst not once even acknowledging you own post.

And it continues.....

Will it ever end.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I believe he is a Shia and most of the extreme Islamic ideology is used against them because the Sunni branch view them as mushrikin (idol worshippers). He has good reason to be honest as I think the Shia only make up 10% of Islam.

Much of the extreme ideology comes from Saudi Arabia. Which makes a farce of the 'war on terror'. This is because the western governments won't call them out.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Just in : Egypt Coptic Christians killed in bus attack

Gunmen have attacked a bus carrying Coptic Christians in central Egypt, killing at least 26 people and wounding 25 others, state media report................... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40059307

Sick Sh*t , obviously the fault of western foreign policy though . Increase overseas aid , open the borders and it will go away .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Much of the extreme ideology comes from Saudi Arabia. Which makes a farce of the 'war on terror'. This is because the western governments won't call them out.

It was pointed out that Donald Trumps latest speech in Saudi attacking Iran as the sponsors of terrorism and unrest forgot to mention his hosts backing for their "terrorist" groups and also overlooked the fact that Iran is just about a democracy which is the opposite of the autocratic kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

As I said a few posts ago. I can't be arsed. Have a nice weekend and enjoy the sun.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It was pointed out that Donald Trumps latest speech in Saudi attacking Iran as the sponsors of terrorism and unrest forgot to mention his hosts backing for their "terrorist" groups and also overlooked the fact that Iran is just about a democracy which is the opposite of the autocratic kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Good weapons customers the Saudis, for us too..........

The customer is always right...........apparently.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
talking out of your qoight again mate.......western sydney....blacktown , strathfeild , auburn , wetherill park........been there have ya....nah .....bankstown ,belmore , st peters , lakemba.....have ya been there nah....if you dony have this malarkey in melbourne i would like to know why because they are at it all over the globe apart from southern asia ( thailand, malaysia,vietnam).......not been to russsia yet...next on the list.

Greek community leader, Rev George Capsis, has gone so far as to warn Christians not to wear overt religious symbols when they are travelling though Muslim enclaves of southwestern Sydney.

Lakemba is a rats nest. Been all through Sydney, that's why i'd never bother living there.

We have a few dodgy Muslims here , we also have pro-active Imans like the one in the youtube video that urge people to out anyone dodgy in their communities. Thus stuff is stopped well before it has a chance to turn into something worse.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Ironically even the Royal Saudi's are hated by the idiology it exports and finances because they sold out to the US, and now they needs even more help from the US to combat their own shadows.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Spot on. Until the Saudis are made a pariah state then we'll never crack Islamic terrorism. And sadly, the international community hasn't just turned a blind eye to it but with the UN putting Saudi Arabia on the committees for Human Rights and Women's Rights, they're blatantly taking the p*ss out of all of us.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Lakemba is a rats nest. Been all through Sydney, that's why i'd never bother living there.

We have a few dodgy Muslims here , we also have pro-active Imans like the one in the youtube video that urge people to out anyone dodgy in their communities. Thus stuff is stopped well before it has a chance to turn into something worse.

i can understand that...the fact that the bloke that did this thing was pointed out by numerous members of his own community as a bit "risque" and the authorities just did nowt..............but what were they supposed to do...??!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Spot on. Until the Saudis are made a pariah state then we'll never crack Islamic terrorism. And sadly, the international community hasn't just turned a blind eye to it but with the UN putting Saudi Arabia on the committees for Human Rights and Women's Rights, they're blatantly taking the p*ss out of all of us.

Cash is king for now. When the oil runs out or Tesla hit the big time that's when the Saudis can be indicted.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

perhaps when we pay them back the $12,ooo,ooo,ooo,oooo,ooo we owe them .........:wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here