Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Hopkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I really think that is what she meant.
I find it totally implausible that she just meant that she would like us to find a solution to the problem. Read her tweets, understand her language, and you'll know what she meant. We'd all like a solution to the problem, but none of us would write that we need a final solution - not because we know what it means (I'm sure many don't), but because it's not the way we write standard English. And Katie would have definitely known what it meant.

I don't believe she is calling for mass killings.
While her post does say they should all be killed, I don't think it's really what she wants, I just think she wants to be provocative.

Has she had any interviews on this yet? Would like to see her repsonse.
If she's forced to respond, I wouldn't be surprised if the response is made up by her lawyers.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Using genocidal language is indefensible. This has NOTHING to do with free speech, has she been arrested?

So Mayor Khans comments are beyond the pail then?

My shekels worth..
Its not about free speach, she is on a paid post which is regulated. I think the world needs Katie type people but then you cant shout fire in a full cinema etc. Its just a shame the leftist media isn't held accountable for its racism,

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Someone hasn't been watching enough of Paul Joseph Watson. :blush:

Political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
HAHAHA

Now I know that you're an idiot.

Oh, sorry oh great one.

Please enlighten me as to which PJW videos you have watched and disagree with.

Stop embarrassing yourself just because you don't agree with me and haven't seen the things I have.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Stop embarrassing yourself

PJW is a ****ing TWERP. He is a paranoid racist lunatic that very rarely leaves his mum's house. He changed his twitter profile pic to a picture of him smoking, BECAUSE HE SAID IT MADE HIM LOOK COOL. He knowlingly posts false information on his youtube and twitter accounts and literally works for a FAKE NEWS ORGANISATION.

He is a ****ing WASTEMAN.

The people that follow him are all IDIOTS.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
PJW is a ****ing TWERP. He is a paranoid racist lunatic that very rarely leaves his mum's house. He changed his twitter profile pic to a picture of him smoking, BECAUSE HE SAID IT MADE HIM LOOK COOL.

He is a ****ing WASTEMAN.

The people that follow him are all IDIOTS.

So you watched all of his videos then?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
[tweet]737367214148456448[/tweet]

The man is a tool.

He is a complete prick. And also a great example of the talks sh*t online with no recrimination.

He would get the absolute cr*p kicked out of him if he said stuff to peoples faces. Like most trolls

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
isnt it? just to be clear, are all instances of "final solution" to be banned, because i need to redo some documentation if that's the case.

I am all for debate but that is a pretty dim response to what I wrote. Here's the rest of it as you clearly couldn't be bothered to read more than one line:

'She has the right to say stuff (assuming this doesn't count as incitement and I am sure it doesn't) however vile.
And LBC have the right to decide not to pay her to say that stuff.

She made a huge error of judgement, any way you look at it. And LBC sacked her for it'

So feel free to use 'final solution' but if you use it at work, and in the context that Hopkins did, and your employer takes a backlash as a result, then you may find there are consequences.

It's called being a grown up.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I find it totally implausible that she just meant that she would like us to find a solution to the problem. Read her tweets, understand her language, and you'll know what she meant. We'd all like a solution to the problem, but none of us would write that we need a final solution - not because we know what it means (I'm sure many don't), but because it's not the way we write standard English. And Katie would have definitely known what it meant.

While her post does say they should all be killed, I don't think it's really what she wants, I just think she wants to be provocative.

If she's forced to respond, I wouldn't be surprised if the response is made up by her lawyers.

She made a massive error which had consequences for her employer.
She got sacked.
Good.
So what?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
:D Coming from you?! Wow, that really is bad. I feel stupid now.

Only one of us condoning Katie Hopkins latest bile and,er, it's you. That's why you're a f ucking moron. Anyway, glad we agree on that. We move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here