Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia has got to go

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Playing attacking football is great if you have the players that can hurt the opposition or take a chance.

All the new players look nice but are have been largely ineffective (Holla and Tex excluded although we go through Tex way to much).

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
It's funny because I actually think he's serious.

I wonder how some people get by day to day when they react so badly to life's hiccups.

Im just wondering what your explanation will be if we are rooted to the bottom in 2 1/2 months time.
Some of you lot live in pink fluffy cloud land where everything everyday is great and wonderful, have a reality check mush were shit at the moment very very shit and its down to the manager.
You can only let it go on for so long in this division very few teams who are near the bottom by end of November ever recover from it.
Will you be saying the same then of course you wont.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Same pattern as the start of the season; lose 2 in a row 'HYYPIA OUT'. We then won 2 in a row and everyone got excited. Lose 2 and calling for his head again. Calm down ffs.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I don't care he has only been in charge for a few games but the bloke is clueless. Results so far have been appalling.

He is killing off my enthusiasm this season. I'm in that.... i don't care mode.

Look at our results so far? This has relegation written all over it.

Quite right. Why we bother with those last 39 matches, I've no idea. They count for nothing as we know exactly what will happen. It happens every year, and no-one does nothing about it.

Bibble.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Ooohh oohhh waves hands in front of face like a girl im sooooo insulted ha ha ha ha

I'm sorry mate but really? Ooohhh ooohhh? Some people...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm as underwhelmed as you [MENTION=4317]algie[/MENTION] but it's way too early for that sort of talk. Let's see at Christmas when Stephens is back, our defence is a bit more settled and our strikers form an understanding.

If that doesn't happen, then is the time to call for Sami's head.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Im just wondering what your explanation will be if we are rooted to the bottom in 2 1/2 months time.
Some of you lot live in pink fluffy cloud land where everything everyday is great and wonderful, have a reality check mush were shit at the moment very very shit and its down to the manager.
You can only let it go on for so long in this division very few teams who are near the bottom by end of November ever recover from it.
Turn it in ffs

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I watched the game tonight & thought we were the better side. 2 soft goals, especially the first. We had plenty of chances.
Don't really understand those calling for the manager to go already.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

pmt?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
In the immortal words of (Sir) Elliot Bennett, "Bore off!"

What a cock he is :tosser:

Lest we forget;

Mike1.png

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
My take on today's game: Before people scream relegation - we've not played that badly. We've been wasteful and sloppy in front of goal and unconfident at the back. Why we decided to invite Ipswich into our six yard box without so much of a tackle is beyond me, but other than that we've looked capable of matching them and with a bit more aggression we might be ahead. You have to give Gerken credit though, he's played a blinder.

So what's gone wrong? Subs. This game was ours for the taking at 60 minutes. You simply HAVE to blame Sami for not making the changes. The big disappointment for me is that Tex wasn't introduced on 60 minutes. Bringing him on after going down was utterly pointless. It was blindingly obvious he was needed then instead we let the legs tire in midfield and they've walked it in. Other than that we've looked threatening.

Enjoy the attacking imputus we've shown today but Sami's thrown it with his subs, simple as that. Taking Holla off and leaving LuaLua on. I hope he holds his hands up because he's made some terrible managerial decisions today.

Should he walk? Of course not. It's September. After the huge player turnaround it was always going to be a transitional season for us, let's continue to give it time.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I thought he was good when we won two in a row, but now I am unsure. I am sure I will love him again if we win Saturday.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Replace Baldock and Stockdale with better players in January.
That is what needs to be done. Sami wanted Niki Maenpaa, but Bloom wanted Stockdale instead...

No need to wait that long.

93 day loans may be required, certainly need to look at the striking options.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
We'll be fine. It's taking longer to come together than we expected but Ipswich are a tidy side, and we played well by most accounts I've heard so far. Missed the Charlton game but again reports suggested we did well.

Getting on Sami's back now is an overreaction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here