Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Delivery for Mr. Hughton.

765_340_1_1_11850%20bag%20pallet.jpg

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
WHAT A WIN. Get the frig in there Albion!!!!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Dean Saunders on BT sport was incredulous as to how poor West Ham were, as much as we played well. I doubt Stoke and Swansea will be so accommodating.

Ogbonna, Collins and Noble in particular would look out of their depth at League One level. They were even worse than they were when we beat them at their gaff.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Dean Saunders on BT sport was incredulous as to how poor West Ham were, as much as we played well. I doubt Stoke and Swansea will be so accommodating.

The way we played had a lot to do with West ham’s performance. Play like we did today against those and they will be just as accommodating.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Sounds excellent. Let’s see through the rest of this season as not just difficult to beat, as we once were, but grabbing the bull by the horns, and pummelling it with merciless intention.

Withdean

Nov 5, 2017
We looked much more focused and determined than we have recently. Three very good points. Stoke want us, anyone, as a path to escape the drop zone.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The way we played had a lot to do with West ham’s performance. Play like we did today against those and they will be just as accommodating.
I hope you're right but some of his analysis really did make West ham appear an absolute shambles defensively. I can't see the Swansea defence being a bunch of total muglets in the same way.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Next week is bound to be much more defensive, but at least we know we can play another way, too. Now the trick is to do them both in a single game.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I hope you're right but some of his analysis really did make West ham appear an absolute shambles defensively. I can't see the Swansea defence being a bunch of total muglets in the same way.

Hey, what about commending our performance Victor Meldrew?

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Comment from host on TalkSport 2.

"Brighton players would run through walls for Hughton.

In contrast I think if Moyes was broken down on the motorway I don't think the WHU players would pick him up".

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here