Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace- PL Records they could smash this season

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I absolutely agree with the sentiment of making hay whilst the sun shines, although I wouldn't be surprised if they got some sort of result in the Chelsea fixture. If they don't though, they are then away to Newcastle and that's no gimme. It's not inconceivable that they'll be 0-0-9 after that one.

At this point Man U and Chelsea are free games for them. Everyone expects them to lose both so if they get anything it'll be a huge lift for them. However if they lose both the pressure at Newcastle will be immense as this is where they will be expected to start picking up points.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I absolutely agree with the sentiment of making hay whilst the sun shines, although I wouldn't be surprised if they got some sort of result in the Chelsea fixture. If they don't though, they are then away to Newcastle and that's no gimme. It's not inconceivable that they'll be 0-0-9 after that one.

Assuming they do the right thing and get well beaten by United and Chelsea, then the Newcastle away game becomes all-defining, I think.

Lose that, and they'd have zero points, with effectively A QUARTER OF THE ENTIRE SEASON played.

Long way back from that.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I don't think they'll get any of those. I also think they could be above us if they win at the AMEX.

That's why I'll wait till the end of the season for bragging rights.
No need to raise the White Flag just yet.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
# biteyouonthearse.

kind of already happening with all the Palace goons on here before the season started claiming that we'd bite our hand off for any of your players, that we'll be setting these records ourselves, that Palace will be challenging for Europe whilst we'll be propping up the table the whole season.

etc.

etc.

and so forth...

So yeah, consider your arse bitten

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
As has been pointed out somewhere on here already, they've already managed to lose at home to Swansea, Huddersfield and Southampton.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Pretty PInk Fairy (note the capital i) is a parody of [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] - who is of course himself a subtle parody of a thick, 70s football hoolie.

A parody of a parody? A sort of Inception for idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here