Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Electrician needed?

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Hi.

I need an electrician to wire my lights on the front path, garden, forecourt and rockery. I'll pay cash so if any Albion fan is an electrician and want to earn cash in hand then PM me or if any Albion fan know of any then PM me their details please.

Thanks.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Hi.

I need an electrician to wire my lights on the front path, garden, forecourt and rockery. I'll pay cash so if any Albion fan is an electrician and want to earn cash in hand then PM me or if any Albion fan know of any then PM me their details please.

Thanks.

[MENTION=26105]Soulman[/MENTION] is a sparky.
If he can't help I do know some sparks but it may help if you could let us know what area you live in, I don't want to recommend someone that lives miles from you.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
[MENTION=24827]Justice[/MENTION] is also an Electrician, but I think he has already quoted you a price on your Rockery thread. :)

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I know a good friend who is a electrician and lives in mile oak. But obviously need your location as Bn9 BHA Said

I'm local in the hove area. [MENTION=26105]Soulman[/MENTION] & [MENTION=24827]Justice[/MENTION]? I'd like a quote and if you're available.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I cant do anything until the middle of next week but will be happy to quote you Skylar.

That's okay as haven't chosen the lights yet and probably won't till the weekend but will PM you tomorrow and leave you my number so we can discus things.

No rush mate :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here